CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spending Too Much Of Your Time Down On Cunts Corner

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest KuntaCunty

Settle down, Doc. I like you.. a lot. As you're still living at home with mum, allow me to offer some sound advice..

1. Nip out to the garden shed and look for the biggest spade you can find, a bottle of weedkiller, loudspeaker, some petrol and a box of matches.

2. Make your old mum a hot cup of coco and wish her a good night... (quietly push all of the above in by the side of her bed).

3. Get back to your puter and tap out another few hours of fantasist shite on here.

4. Tippy toe upstairs into the old bag's room, pick up the loudspeaker in your left hand and lean over her.. as close as you can get. Hold the spade in your right.

5. Repeatedly shout 'BITTY' through the speaker into her earhole whilst thwacking her over the head with speaker and spade.

6. Drink the weedkiller, douse yourself in petrol... set yourself on fire. You fucking sap.

7. Suck her tits off.

Frank, old bean, I think you missed your calling.  Your ability to construct clear, concise, and easy to follow instructions is uncanny, and you'd be a shoe in to write technical manuals, stereo instructions, televised weather warnings.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Settle down, Doc. I like you.. a lot. As you're still living at home with mum, allow me to offer some sound advice..

1. Nip out to the garden shed and look for the biggest spade you can find, a bottle of weedkiller, loudspeaker, some petrol and a box of matches.
2. Make your old mum a hot cup of coco and wish her a good night... (quietly push all of the above in by the side of her bed).
3. Get back to your puter and tap out another few hours of fantasist shite on here.
4. Tippy toe upstairs into the old bag's room, pick up the loudspeaker in your left hand and lean over her.. as close as you can get. Hold the spade in your right.
5. Repeatedly shout 'BITTY' through the speaker into her earhole whilst thwacking her over the head with speaker and spade.
6. Drink the weedkiller, douse yourself in petrol... set yourself on fire. You fucking sap.
7. Suck her tits off.

Frank, that's more like the vicious posts of old! Are you feeling better?

7. Suck her tits off.

Like your name sake Sinatra, you've made a spectacular comeback. I can only assume you put together a montage of screen shots containing your top anti-Jazz vitriol and listened to an 80's themed work out CD on repeat. Try to keep it up, and do a better job of it than you do with your cock.

Guest KuntaCunty

Like your name sake Sinatra, you've made a spectacular comeback. I can only assume you put together a montage of screen shots containing your top anti-Jazz vitriol and listened to an 80's themed work out CD on repeat. Try to keep it up, and do a better job of it than you do with your cock.

Decimus, as much as old Frank has down spoken jazz, he really does want the old bean back.  he said so!!!