CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who make extravagant calms on forums

Stubby Pecker

What the fuck is an "extravagant calm" ? You're disturbing my world cruise with your shit spelling. Lucky I've got this cocktail in half a coconut to see me through. 

A world cruise?  That sounds like an extravagantly calm thing to be doing?

Guest ducunti

Sorry I haven't got time to comment, I've got a date with James Bond and I'm running late. Now where's the keys to the Ferrari?

sorry I can't wait either, got to go and close that drugs deal.

Guest DingTheRioja

You left out running a VERY successful business, or businesses from home.  Not once needing to leave the computer desk to fetch the groceries, service the car, visit their doctors for their injections to treat their STD's acquired from taking questionable ladies back to the bedsit...err.... mansion.  I think that one is my favorite, because it is used so terribly often here. 

Wrong.. they don't need to run "a very successful business" because they made all their squillions in their gap year round Strop and Val and retired at 25....

Guest judgetwi

You also missed out cunts who own restaurants, boats, a huge collection of classic cars,travel around the world fucking birds and call themselves Frank the two bob wanker.

Guest ducunti

You also missed out cunts who own restaurants, boats, a huge collection of classic cars,travel around the world fucking birds and call themselves Frank the two bob wanker.

So Frank's a footballer then?

I came clean about the boat.... and I've never once said I have a big willy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It all balances out, Spot... I don't have it all. I have a talent and it should be celebrated.

Celebrated? I'm fucking dancing right here as I'm typing....... Mind you, I am busting for a slash.

Pass me a bucket I want to be sick! Get a fucking room you two for goodness sake urgh!