CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who make extravagant calms on forums

Stubby Pecker

Guest JackoTC

I thought many farmers live off subsidy and are impoverished, bemoaning their lot.  How naive of me.

It hard work ripping up the hedgerows, poisoning the water tables and feeding their cattle on old spinal columns and sawdust you know !

Sorry I haven't got time to comment, I've got a date with James Bond and I'm running late. Now where's the keys to the Ferrari?

Gobbie, I'm going to have to cancel. If you came out with shit like this during our night out, I'd have to punch you in the face.

Guest Lady Penelope

I thought many farmers live off subsidy and are impoverished, bemoaning their lot.  How naive of me.

We farmers work all hurs of the day and night .. Oh shit I'm not Dawn Crescendo am I?

Guest Lady Penelope

One of the golf clubs I'm a member of has a "no Jews" policy which is very funny.
We can eat our bacon sandwiches in peace.

Lol

Its a no "juice" policy you twit!

One of the golf clubs I'm a member of has a "no Jews" policy which is very funny.
We can eat our bacon sandwiches in peace.

Lol

Punkape, why don't you sit on your caddy bag thing and see how many of your golf clubs slip up your arse with ease?

Guest KuntaCunty

Farms, exclusive golf clubs, not needing to work but they do. What pathetic sad imaginary lives they must lead.

You left out running a VERY successful business, or businesses from home.  Not once needing to leave the computer desk to fetch the groceries, service the car, visit their doctors for their injections to treat their STD's acquired from taking questionable ladies back to the bedsit...err.... mansion.  I think that one is my favorite, because it is used so terribly often here. 

• Like 1

You left out running a VERY successful business, or businesses from home. Not once needing to leave the computer desk to fetch the groceries, service the car, visit their doctors for their injections to treat their STD's acquired from taking questionable ladies back to the bedsit...err.... mansion. I think that one is my favorite, because it is used so terribly often here.

Have you hacked it yet, KC? Vajazzle was obsessed about this, fuck knows what it even meant. He was one weird fucking grunter.

Guest KuntaCunty

Have you hacked it yet, KC? Vajazzle was obsessed about this, fuck knows what it even meant. He was one weird fucking grunter.

I stopped just short of a total hack.  I'm hoping his IT professionals have strengthened the security.  I really don't want to bring any harm to Jazz, nor do I wish for anyone to disrupt his livelihood.  But, he did need a distraction from his artistic endeavors here.  

I stopped just short of a total hack. I'm hoping his IT professionals have strengthened the security. I really don't want to bring any harm to Jazz, nor do I wish for anyone to disrupt his livelihood. But, he did need a distraction from his artistic endeavors here.

I'm out of likes KC old chap but I owe you one. I'm looking forward to 1.2.15 and his triumphant return. If the clip art isn't at a Sistine chapel like level after two months of working on it in his bedsit, then he really should just kill himself.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm out of likes KC old chap but I owe you one. I'm looking forward to 1.2.15 and his triumphant return. If the clip art isn't at a Sistine chapel like level after two months of working on it in his bedsit, then he really should just kill himself.

Well, I wouldn't put it past him to REPEAT the work of the SIstine Chapel, since he repeats everything anyway!