CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shock Fucking News.......Chilcot Delayed!

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So we have to wait until after the Election to discover the truth. People were telling me today that this is so muggy cunts will have another 5 years to forget what a bunch of amoral fucking shitlicking cunts we vote for. Personally i think they need the time to filter out all the really incriminating stuff. The bits where Blair orders the assassinations of Robin Cook and Dr. Kelly have definitely got to go. Too fucking risky! Oh, and i don't think we need to see the correspondence between Blair and Bush do you? Get down to B and Q before they run out of whitewash. Cunts!

So we have to wait until after the Election to discover the truth. People were telling me today that this is so muggy cunts will have another 5 years to forget what a bunch of amoral fucking shitlicking cunts we vote for. Personally i think they need the time to filter out all the really incriminating stuff. The bits where Blair orders the assassinations of Robin Cook and Dr. Kelly have definitely got to go. Too fucking risky! Oh, and i don't think we need to see the correspondence between Blair and Bush do you? Get down to B and Q before they run out of whitewash. Cunts!

There is certainly a pile of shite waiting to fall from all directions.

Guest cuntcrapper

Cunting, fuckpig liars and cheats all of them, conveniently shovelling each other's shit under the carpet, how amazing it's not available this side of the latest joke-up fiddle in May! Do they wonder why people hate and despise them so much!

Guest ducunti

Perhaps sometime in the future when they do publish the report we could have another one to find out where all the Blairs wealth came from,perhaps cherie could donate an illgotten property to house it.

Guest KuntaCunty

These fuckers flaunt about smelling of the moors and tell us it's the newest in manly scents.  When everybody then smells the same, they know the entire fucking country has been cunting like them, and have the masses arrested.  They're all absolutely corrupt fucking bastards.  Even if when elected they have the most honourable of intentions, they cannot resist the power of those more seasoned in cunt thievery and graft, and eventually become players in the sleazy game.