CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crematoriums are cunts

White Cunt

After paying £ 800, for a body of my relative to be cremated (just cremation, funeral - very decent, was of course a seperate cost), I went to collect the ashes.

I suppose I was expecting to pick up a neatly presented urn or a simple, yet tasteful wooden box, with the name and other details beautifully inscribed on top/side. Imagine my shock, when I was handed a huge container of what I can only describe as tomato-type fertiliser grow-more container, made of cheap green, shitty plastic. There was a white stick-on label on the front, with details scribbled on by some fuckwit, who wouldn't be able to produce three crosses as his own signature. The fertiliser box came with it's own, colour-matched, garden sack-type carrier. WHAT THE FUCK?

I had ashes of my dead animals presented in a more attractive, humane and decent fashion.

Oh, and to mention, I had to go for a second time, because the cunt in the office had fucked off at 4.45, even though the place was supposed to shut at 5. Public service cunts.

Guest JackoTC

I take it, there was no close bond?

In fact, there was. But we were always a practical family. I had the top inch of a finger chopped off many years ago and we used it to block up the big keyhole in our old porch to stop the draught.  

In fact, there was. But we were always a practical family. I had the top inch of a finger chopped off many years ago and we used it to block up the big keyhole in our old porch to stop the draught.  

Our family was close as well, mum always said I was a better shag than dad.

Guest JackoTC

Kill yourself... fucking student cretin

Francis - have an ogle at this Brora Diamond Chartouche. This is what I have been wearing this season. I'm sure I will soon be allowed access to all of those fucking places that barred me over the years, if I keep getting my shit together at this rate.

http://www.brora.co.uk/Product/Category.aspx?WebShopCodeStr=S5&WebSegmentCodeStr=S1&WebCategoryCodeStr=ZA

Guest Gong Farmer

No in Dachau you starved to death or died of typhus but if you had been in there when the yanks liberated it they did a nice send off for 300 SS guards when they just shot the fucking lot up againt a wall and you could have slipped into the line.

You seem to have an obsession with death don't you? Wishing death on people and all. I wouldn't wish death on you personally, I'd wish you a happy and healthy life because I know that people that wish death on other people don't have happy and healthy lives themselves. You poor doomed soul.

No in Dachau you starved to death or died of typhus but if you had been in there when the yanks liberated it they did a nice send off for 300 SS guards when they just shot the fucking lot up againt a wall and you could have slipped into the line.

That is still preferable to over stuffed crematoriums at Auschwitz.

Guest Gong Farmer

I have a rose tree with all my family's little brown plaques on a stake tied up against it. I have never seen the rose tree in bloom cos every time one of my family dies its always fucking cold and raining. The tree costs £52 a year, I did pay for five years last time at a cost of £245 but I'm the only cunt paying for it now so I pay yearly in case I drop dead all of a sudden.

So you're the family sap then? I bet the rest of your family are laughing their nuts and tits off about that. I would.

Francis - have an ogle at this Brora Diamond Chartouche. This is what I have been wearing this season. I'm sure I will soon be allowed access to all of those fucking places that barred me over the years, if I keep getting my shit together at this rate.

That's smashing Jackie. I was in Liberty yesterday.. bought myself a pair of suede Church Chelsea boots and a pair of Helmut Lang white skinny jeans. For the first time in years, I asked them to remove the tag so I could wear them straight away. Fresh.

http://www.brora.co.uk/Product/Category.aspx?WebShopCodeStr=S5&WebSegmentCodeStr=S1&WebCategoryCodeStr=ZA