CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

34 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Utterly shit Nom Ed. However, I've missed you and been concerned for your wellbeing. I hope poverty isn't being a cruel mistress ? Try chopping carrots into your Pot Noodle - it increases the goodliness. You were always one of the best ones on here.

Lovely to hear from you jacko, poverty is indeed a cruel mistress, I do enjoy a pot noodle, it will be even better when I can afford a kettle. Have you heard about bill, only turns out his a a racist Nazi, I'm thinking of inviting him over for dinner.

Guest JackoTC
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lovely to hear from you jacko, poverty is indeed a cruel mistress, I do enjoy a pot noodle, it will be even better when I can afford a kettle. Have you heard about bill, only turns out his a a racist Nazi, I'm thinking of inviting him over for dinner.

Bill ? Nazi ? Racist ? Well, he's gone up in my fucking esteem. I hope to plagiarise Frank again, as he is one of us Ed, and upload a video of myself which will make Bill's Nazi leanings look Enid Blyton sipping lukewarm tea.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm more interested in sharing your kettle than your disgusting far right sympathies. I don't have one in the HMO, I've been on the tinned mackerel all week. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm more interested in sharing your kettle than your disgusting far right sympathies. I don't have one in the HMO, I've been on the tinned mackerel all week. 

Don't fight it bill, embrace the dark side, pun intended. Join up and I will send you a tin opener.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Don't fight it bill, embrace the dark side, pun intended. Join up and I will send you a tin opener.

You're probably just sending it to me to get rid of evidence, having opened some minorities face with it. Next thing I know I'll have the met banging on my door with a warrant picking skin out of the bloody thing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, colonelkurtz said:

SAC must be as busy as fuck rehearsing the hourly launch code format changes that even the blithering trumpcunt idiot won't figure out ... 1111 or 54321 ought to do it

The number is 42

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump ripped the dopey old corpse to pieces last night. Start building that wall.

I do not agree with you, he is a short tempered hothead who interrupts and never listens, should not be commander in chief of any nuclear arsenal. We will all die!

Clinton remained cool and collected throughout, what the world needs, not reactionary wankers like trump.

52 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I do not agree with you, he is a short tempered hothead who interrupts and never listens, should not be commander in chief of any nuclear arsenal. We will all die!

Clinton remained cool and collected throughout, what the world needs, not reactionary wankers like trump.

Rock and a hard place Alf. She has already said Syria will have a regime change when she's Prez. Who the fuck exactly is she to decide who's in charge in another country?

Trump might be an idiot but she's fucking dangerous.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Rock and a hard place Alf. She has already said Syria will have a regime change when she's Prez. Who the fuck exactly is she to decide who's in charge in another country?

Trump might be an idiot but she's fucking dangerous.

The Murricans have already stated that regime change is a non-negotiable to the Syria problem, you think Trump will be any different?

He'll just nuke the cunt instead of asking, using diplomacy then sending in the F-15s and troops.  At least she's unlikely to use a nuke.

58 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Murricans have already stated that regime change is a non-negotiable to the Syria problem, you think Trump will be any different?

He'll just nuke the cunt instead of asking, using diplomacy then sending in the F-15s and troops.  At least she's unlikely to use a nuke.

Don't get me wrong Dingers,I'm not saying I think Trump will any better. He's too thick to work it out for himself.

The pair of them will fuck over anyone to get what they want,just that she'll fuck them over more.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Don't get me wrong Dingers,I'm not saying I think Trump will any better. He's too thick to work it out for himself.

The pair of them will fuck over anyone to get what they want,just that she'll fuck them over more.

Lesser of two evils, I prefer the She-Devil to the Straw-Man, even though some of Trumps more, er, idealistic statements have an element of sense.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

He is following in the footsteps of Jack Kennedy and Bill Clinton .. only different is that he is admitting to it.

Has Trump covered up any murders of famous film stars yet?

The Kennedys have 2, so he's got some catching up to do if he wants to be a proper Murican President....

Guest Donner and chips
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Err, fuck you and the black cock you rode in on. Apologies for late reply, I was in awe at your wit. You wank basket.