CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if you will persistently ignore warnings not to make sexual references about punters' relatives then you only have yourself to blame...

I did nothing of the sort. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

We both know you have, armed with your pound land discount cleaning products, lol.

What is "pound land". It sounds flash, like Moneytown. Is it?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Do you climb in and out of your bedsit through the windows you scabby cunt? 

Did you hear Eric was friends with Levi Bellfield and likes to strangle-wank his worries away?

Hows the wife?

She rides fine. Cheers. Who's Eric ? 

Fuck off Gurt, you truly are useless.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

you know the place well quince, you buy your cleaning products for your grotty little rentals, fucking tenement scum. 

We don't have any of that bottom barrel scraping retail up here Eddie. I only buy my toilet duck from Harvey Nics, 40 quid a pop. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Interesting that the protesting Liberals do not mention that Over 50% of Muslims in countries trump has stopped entering the UK are backward cunts that support stoning for adultery & up to 80% want sharia law enforced. The irony that the libtards are campaigning for a ban for Trump because Trump enforced a ban.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Interesting that the Liberals have been brainwashed by the media into wanting to accept 'refugees', I cant see the attraction, 5 out of 8 Paris murders was refugees, as was the Berlin lorry driver, over 200 Europeans would be alive today if Europe had a ban. 

Unverifiable statistics aside, I append below some slightly suspicious stats below. Having said that I suspect there is a grain of truth behind the message...

CvTNCeJVMAAuCA7.jpg

What's to be done? If Trump's aides had any sense then they should be suggesting a central registry of all toddlers, clearly they are the enemy from within. Secondly, Trump should announce that all lawnmowers should be impounded and that all imports , manufacture and sales of lawnmowers should be suspended for 90 days until experts can determine what the hell is going on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

She rides fine. Cheers. Who's Eric ? 

Fuck off Gurt, you truly are useless.

Goodbye Gurt, you'll be sorely missed.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We don't have any of that bottom barrel scraping retail up here Eddie. I only buy my toilet duck from Harvey Nics, 40 quid a pop. 

nice try quince, now go buy yourself some rubber gloves, one of your student tenants has blocked the toilet again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Eddie said:

nice try quince, now go buy yourself some rubber gloves, one of your student tenants has blocked the toilet again.

How dare you. I would not so much as lift a finger for a tenant. Truly.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Goodbye Gurt, you'll be sorely missed.

I didn't even notice you were banned quince. 

I take it there was no cheese left for your sandwiches ?

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unverifiable statistics aside, I append below some slightly suspicious stats below. Having said that I suspect there is a grain of truth behind the message...

CvTNCeJVMAAuCA7.jpg

What's to be done? If Trump's aides had any sense then they should be suggesting a central registry of all toddlers, clearly they are the enemy from within. Secondly, Trump should announce that all lawnmowers should be impounded and that all imports , manufacture and sales of lawnmowers should be suspended for 90 days until experts can determine what the hell is going on.

I would have to question your source, these statistics are laughable. I suppose the 3000 killed on 911 was just a bad year.

I would have to question your source, these statistics are laughable. I suppose the 3000 killed on 911 was just a bad year.

That was a very fucking good year Eddie. I'm looking forward to the San Andreas fault opening up and swallowing about a million the stupid fat fuckers

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I did say that they were "slightly suspicious", though that particular stat was qualified as since 9/11. Stats, eh?

Slightly suspicious the under statement of the year, its like saying ISIS are a little bit naughty. Similar to stats over here that indicate crimes against non whites, by whites are racist, however crimes against whites from non whites rarely are. 

1 hour ago, Gurt said:

That was a very fucking good year Eddie. I'm looking forward to the San Andreas fault opening up and swallowing about a million the stupid fat fuckers

A super-eruption of the mega caldera in Yellowstone should see off at least 50 million of the redneck cunts. Fingers crossed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I did say that they were "slightly suspicious", though that particular stat was qualified as since 9/11. Stats, eh?

Boring.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Slightly suspicious the under statement of the year, its like saying ISIS are a little bit naughty. Similar to stats over here that indicate crimes against non whites, by whites are racist, however crimes against whites from non whites rarely are. 

Just call them blacks Eddie. You really are a shit racist.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Must have been some other ugly, fat, bald useless looking cunt loaded with discount cleaning products...

Ok, I admit it, I was there, and you served me. A greasy little oik with an ear loop.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump has banned people from 5 out of 7 countries that the Yanks bombed during Obama's reign as chief killer. Nothing is said about that.

Did anyone from the media bang in about it? No.

UNICEF have said that innocent children are being killed in Yemen by the Saudi's that have been buying billions of dollars worth from weapons from the USA and the UK.

That's ok though and the total prick that is Boris Johnson said if they never sold the weapons then someone else would.

Did the media bang on about that? Also no.

What a load of cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

The media are just sore cunts who "lost the election", they thought they could bully, cajole and con* the public into voting for who they wanted, same as Brexit, and they are annoyed as fuck that they lost.

*don't care if you think people are/were fucking stupid to vote for Trump (or Clinton), the media tried to fix it their way, that's what annoys them.

@Mrs Roops The only grain of truth in those stats is that the yanks are fucking idiots, and for decades they stopped anyone entering the States that they didn't like the look of, smelled funny, squinted, had headgear that wasn't a baseball cap/stetson, didn't regard themselves as *Oiris/Eyetalian/something* Americans, or answer every question in Immigration with SIR!!

Maybe this stupid controlled borders idea isn't so stoopid afterall....