CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Scully

Guest Ahriman

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

No, you're right actually. Let's regress to medieval barbarity, torture this cunt for what he did, really make him suffer. That'll teach him how abhorrent he is compared to us!

this cunt didn't wake up one morning and forget how to act towards fellow human beings in a civilised society. He has conditioned himself through years of increasing depravity to get his kicks by continually pushing boundaries to satisfy his increasing needs. If you think you can re-educate him you're a better man than me and should be doing something useful with such a skill rather than posting bollox on here. I still suggest the cunt is horribly killed.

Guest Wizardsleeve

utter liberal bollocks, if it was a relative of yours, i would suspect your views would change instantly.

Views may or may not change, but I'g guess his name would change.  I was watching a documentary about one of the yanks numerous prolific serial killers, Gary Ridgway, the "Green River Killer."  His family stood by him through thick and thin until one day, the cunt confessed to every single murder with which he was charged, and then some!  His sisters, wife, and nieces were so distraught that they took it upon themselves to apologize for what their "relative" had done.  These bastards have no clue or care about the feelings or pain of others.  Seeing the victim in pain, screaming, and fighting with their last breath to survive, is a thrill for them.  There is no rehabilitating them, no changing them, no redeeming them in any manner.  It is not fair to the society at hand to have to house, feed, clothe and protect these cunts from the jailhouse justice that would otherwise befall them more quickly than if left to the courts.  I say stand the sick bastard against a cement wall, arm a large air cannon with saw blades, and see how many shots it takes to disassemble the fucker or he dies of blood loss and severe trauma.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The razor wire is sound thinking.  I would only attempt to improve by making the bastard a razor wire yo-yo over a school of starving sharks and piranha!  

Views may or may not change, but I'g guess his name would change.  I was watching a documentary about one of the yanks numerous prolific serial killers, Gary Ridgway, the "Green River Killer."  His family stood by him through thick and thin until one day, the cunt confessed to every single murder with which he was charged, and then some!  His sisters, wife, and nieces were so distraught that they took it upon themselves to apologize for what their "relative" had done.  These bastards have no clue or care about the feelings or pain of others.  Seeing the victim in pain, screaming, and fighting with their last breath to survive, is a thrill for them.  There is no rehabilitating them, no changing them, no redeeming them in any manner.  It is not fair to the society at hand to have to house, feed, clothe and protect these cunts from the jailhouse justice that would otherwise befall them more quickly than if left to the courts.  I say stand the sick bastard against a cement wall, arm a large air cannon with saw blades, and see how many shots it takes to disassemble the fucker or he dies of blood loss and severe trauma.

sorry did not make myself clear, I meant if a relative was a victim then their liberal views would change on how the cunt was dealt with.

utter liberal bollocks, if it was a relative of yours, i would suspect your views would change instantly.

Obviously, because I wouldn't be able to take a rational viewpoint.

Do you happen to remember the incident which triggered the abolition of capital punishment in this country? This particular cunt needs locking up without parole, and the chances are he'd do a shipman or west. But I agree with stickers sentiments; our society should not degrade itself by stooping to the same depths as these vermin.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you happen to remember the incident which triggered the abolition of capital punishment in this country? This particular cunt needs locking up without parole, and the chances are he'd do a shipman or west. But I agree with stickers sentiments; our society should not degrade itself by stooping to the same depths as these vermin.

I'm no expert but this is how i understand the justice system.

Person commits crime. Person gets caught. A lengthy trial ensues until, beyond reasonable doubt, they are determined guilty. Person receives punishment.

the punishment usually reflects the seriousness of the crime and in this instance most people cannot comprehend the level of suffering this sad fucker has caused hence all the ellaborate suggestions. Nobody has offered to carry out the suggestions for punishment personally which is where we differ from him. Now fuck off and come up with your own suggested punishment then, just make sure it isn't 'politely ask him to stop'.

Yes,  I similarly could not bring myself to vote yes in the much wished for but never to be granted referendum  on capital punishment In this country....... But when these psychopaths emerge from the primordial soup having had their way , it leaves me cold. I perfectly understand the calls for " natural justice" and the visceral counter arguments against  the life meaning life sentencing strategy. The real issue is that thousands of people who go missing each year are never found. Sadistic killers pop up every now and again who have had free rein for years ....... They don't cough readily for their antics but occasionally , like Peter Tobin and the Wests, when confronted with  their multiple crimes, go on to reveal the true horror and panoply of the activity. There are unanswered questions in this country concerning the number of Los Disappearos. Expect to see these creepy bastards popping out of the woodwork with frightening regularity.

Guest Bill Stickers

That is exactly why we have impartial judges and jurors. Jesus fucking wept!

this cunt didn't wake up one morning and forget how to act towards fellow human beings in a civilised society. He has conditioned himself through years of increasing depravity to get his kicks by continually pushing boundaries to satisfy his increasing needs.

I've never debated the nature of his crimes you tard. I've just questioned the merits of torturing the cunt to death as punishment.

Guest Snatch

Apologies, chaps but I have removed the YouTube Url. I think we all get the picture . Mods need to be cautious about allowing this stuff to be shown , in the past it has opened the gates to some increasingly bizarre video footage.

No problem Spotto,it's not something I will be listening to again.

What is a bit disturbing though is some prick having the idea to narrate what is going on a youtube video that anyone of any age can listen to.

Surely even Youtube have their limitations.

No problem Spotto,it's not something I will be listening to again.

What is a bit disturbing though is some prick having the idea to narrate what is going on a youtube video that anyone of any age can listen to.

Surely even Youtube have their limitations.

Clearly not ...... It seems to abound with this vicarious voyeurism.

I've never debated the nature of his crimes you tard. I've just questioned the merits of torturing the cunt to death as punishment.

the problem is the system we have can not equate the punishment to fit the crime. A judge and jury can only give a life sentence, and wackos similar to this cunt would probably end up in a hospital not a prison. A lethal injection is the correct punishment and can offer a shred of justice to the relatives left behind.

actually, I've changed my mind.... Let's cut off his bits and shit in his weetabix.

Guest Bill Stickers

actually, I've changed my mind.... Let's cut off his bits and shit in his weetabix.

I concur!

Find the youngest victim of his crimes and get them to do it!

the problem is the system we have can not equate the punishment to fit the crime. A judge and jury can only give a life sentence, and wackos similar to this cunt would probably end up in a hospital not a prison. A lethal injection is the correct punishment and can offer a shred of justice to the relatives left behind.

I disgaree with the death penalty, but we're bordering on more sensible territory now.

Surely you can see the distinction between medically administered death via a professional, and allowing relatives of the aggrieved to "burn the cunt".

Guest nobgobbler

My sentiments exactly. Its not simply about punishing cunts for what they've done, its about making certain they can't do anything like it ever again, because sadistic prolific offenders will do it again as soon as they get the chance. I believe the worst of these evil cunts can't be rehabilitated, so just like turds that can't be polished, they need to be flushed!

I concur!

Find the youngest victim of his crimes and get them to do it!

I disgaree with the death penalty, but we're bordering on more sensible territory now.
 Surely you can see the distinction between medically administered death via a professional, and allowing relatives of the aggrieved to "burn the cunt".

with some of the "professionals"  I know, he 'd be better off with the relatives.