CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Aides

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Who the fuck do these cunts think they are. 'Dont take any offence but we sponge off the state and are full of self importance you fucking peasants.' What qualifies somebody to be a royal aide anyhow? An ability to convince people that black is white when Phil makes another cultural gaffe? Subservient fuck monkeys the lot of them.

Guest Wizardsleeve

You mean a bit like the cunting French and 'le Big Mac'. Thanks for the advice.

I couldn't be bothered to google translate the word cunt in French, but I would try this...Merde la France!  Fucking wine swilling, cheese chomping cretins.  

Guest Ahriman

Royal aides perform a very necessary function. You surely don't think Prince William can tie his own shoelaces, do you? Or inseminate his wife?

I'd like to see the job description for the poor cunt who has to aim Prince Philips prick while he takes a piss.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I couldn't be bothered to google translate the word cunt in French, but I would try this...Merde la France!  Fucking wine swilling, cheese chomping cretins.  

Chatte, the french are a bunch of chattes!

Guest DingTheRioja

Royal aides perform a very necessary function. You surely don't think Prince William can tie his own shoelaces, do you? Or inseminate his wife?

Don't worry, I am quite willing to my bit for King and Country... being tall, blonde and blue eyed I think the Displaced-Germanic gene-pool wouldn't notice too much...

...although she needs to eat a few more pies first... a bit too scrawny now, looked a lot better before but then I suppose that's what a few years of marriage do to you...