CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

chis moyles

Eddie

On 8/29/2015 at 1:11 PM, Eddie said:

This cunt bag has landed the breakfast show at xfm, the man of the people and plain speaking human blimp crossed the picket line when bbc cuts meant 4000 people would loose their jobs without negotiation. The multi chinned big head said to union bosses I will protest on my show, then didn't mention it. The only bigger cunt is comedy dave, he will probably be on the line up as well. 

RIP Eddie. Give my regards to MikeD (piss be upon him)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killemall
On 8/29/2015 at 1:11 PM, Eddie said:

This cunt bag has landed the breakfast show at xfm, the man of the people and plain speaking human blimp crossed the picket line when bbc cuts meant 4000 people would loose their jobs without negotiation. The multi chinned big head said to union bosses I will protest on my show, then didn't mention it. The only bigger cunt is comedy dave, he will probably be on the line up as well. 

the entire news & current affairs wing of the bbc should be infiltrated by isis & every single one of the left wing agenda brainwashing cunts should be thrown from the roof of broadcasting hse before burning the place to the ground.

that said eddie i wholeheartedly agree moyles is & always has been a cunt of horrendous magnitude.