CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tight fisted old cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Gurt said:

I bet he was hungry again 10 minutes later. Chinese always gives me the shits though.

Try eating it without washing it down with man-spunk.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Fender777 said:

She is saving up for a boob job.

If only nuns actually gave a fuck to look that nice.  I'd pay good money to see one in a solarium evening out her tan lines like that.  

Guest nobgobbler
23 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Think of the grandkids Gobble, that was probably all their pocket money and you go and ruin their dreams to make their tight old cunt of a grandmother happy.

What you selling on ebay ?...is it a state of the art dildo that has only been used on special occasions.

How do you know these things? To be precise it was a vintage one powered by a dynamo that I nicked off my Dad's moped.

19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

How do you know these things? To be precise it was a vintage one powered by a dynamo that I nicked off my Dad's moped.

If you've so much as walked past a nunnery then 7's will know these things.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

Fends? It's Lord Fender of Ultra Violence and Unreasoning Hate to you.

He has given me permission to address him as fends.  Our mutual appreciation of nuns being exploited offer hours of stimulating conversations.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He has given me permission to address him as fends.  Our mutual appreciation of nuns being exploited offer hours of stimulating conversations.

Mmm.  Usually his 'permissions' aren't much more than Rudolf Mengele's on platform 2 at Auschwitz

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fends, is there a full size version of your avatar, which spotlights all of the good sisters assets?  

*Morgan Freeman voice*

We'll never really know how many people actually masturbated to Fender's avatar. It will remain a mystery even to himself long after we're all gone. I never really understood him in those wild days, but I imagine he didn't care as long as Punkape wasn't counted amongst them. Fender777, the only man to crawl through a mile of spunk and come out clean on the other side.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Mmm.  Usually his 'permissions' aren't much more than Rudolf Mengele's on platform 2 at Auschwitz

Mengele could never wield a claw hammer like our Fends.  

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

*Morgan Freeman voice*

We'll never really know how many people actually masturbated to Fender's avatar. It will remain a mystery even to himself long after we're all gone. I never really understood him in those wild days, but I imagine he didn't care as long as Punkape wasn't counted amongst them. Fender777, the only man to crawl through a mile of spunk and come out clean on the other side.

I think we can agree, that if the good sisters were marginally as fit as Fends av, we'd all have had a perfect attendance record, and an advanced knowledge of nun anatomy. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I think we can agree, that if the good sisters were marginally as fit as Fends av, we'd all have had a perfect attendance record, and an advanced knowledge of nun anatomy. 

I would be a very religious man indeed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Fender777 said:

Wish there was Wiz but the site stopped me from spotlighting the good sisters assets.

Do you happen to remember any words to the more common prayers?  I never paid attention as a lad, as the nuns were haggard old cunts.  I'll pray the sisterhood gets some new, younger, and more fit talent. 

42 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I still haven't got over the opening credits to that 70's St Trinians film.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, what are you playing at with this multi-quoting? Possibly 2 does not count. Still, be aware it can lead to harder things. It's a slippery slope, down into a dirty pool of shitty condoms and aids needles.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I still haven't got over the opening credits to that 70's St Trinians film.

I found it quite like viewing a depiction of the" Expulsion From Paradise" painting.  Thought provoking and profound.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wiz, what are you playing at with this multi-quoting? Possibly 2 does not count. Still, be aware it can lead to harder things. It's a slippery slope, down into a dirty pool of shitty condoms and aids needles.

I am mindful about the dangers of multi-quoting, Quince.  I had received two notifications on the same topic, and was attempting to avoid flooding the thread with my own responses.  One post for both members.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30/01/2017 at 9:02 PM, I know that Cunt said:

I'd give her a boob job ok, hhhmmmmmnnnnnnnnggg

Er, to each his own and all that...but... you'ld like to take a shite on her tits?