CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

staffies and pit bull owners

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers

Correct Stickers old bean. I used to sup with some of The Daily Sport staff. Ignorance is bliss. I am happy. Now fuck off you liberal twat  

Let me guess some of the other word definitions in your political lexicon... anyone who doesn't support the death penalty is a "bed-wetting student", and someone who isn't in favour of installing anti-immigrant machine guns on the cliffs of Dover is a "dirty lefty"?

Let me guess some of the other word definitions in your political lexicon... anyone who doesn't support the death penalty is a "bed-wetting student", and someone who isn't in favour of installing anti-immigrant machine guns on the cliffs of Dover is a "dirty lefty"?

Yes and yes. I wont spoil things for you by explaining the rest to you. Apart from one, -stickers, a total self proclaimed learned knobhead who bullies poor Manky for not being lucky enough to be born somewhere else

I hear what your saying Scotty and I'm well aware that Staffies etc have this lock jaw thing. What I'm saying is that a dog will not be born dangerous,it will be trained to be by the  fucking idiot that owns it.

Edited by Snatch
Looks like the quote thing is up the fuck again.