CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

staffies and pit bull owners

Eddie

Owners of high risk or dangerous dogs such as staffies or pit bulls are likely criminals.

A Study has shown high risk dog owners had nearly 10 times more criminal convictions than other dog owners. High risk dog owners were 6.8 times more likely to be convicted of an aggressive crime, 2.8 times more likely to have carried out a crime involving children, 2.4 times more likely to have perpetrated domestic violence, and 5.4 times more likely to have an alcohol related conviction when compared to low risk dog owners.

So most people that do own these dogs are cunts, just in case you have never noticed the link.

scotty, sarcasm at its very,vey best...

Joking apart eddie, I detest these cunts. There have been several incidents round here recently of these scratters letting their attack dogs off the lead in parks and training them to attack other dogs. And outside the local church a few weeks back, a woman visiting her husbands grave had her spaniel killed by a staffie, the owner of which promptly legged it, laughing. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They say that "Attack is the best form of defence." Which is why I assume that an agressive looking dog has the potential to attack which is quickly subdued by several robust kicks to the groin, face, ribs etc. This can always be repeated on the owners of said dogs, and other members of their fuckwit family.

Guest nobgobbler

The owners and breeders are cunts for training pitbulls to be vicious. It's not the dogs fault. Every time a pitbull has to be put down, the fucking scumbag owner and/or breeder should be put down too. As for staffies they're not dangerous at all, they're often mistaken for pitbulls due to their appearance. Some pitbull owners use them as guard dogs and claim them to staffies and as Jo Public can't tell them apart they get away with it.  Responsible owners know that any animal will attack if it's taunted enough. I've seen a 4 year old kick fuck out of a dog and it did nothing ... If it had reacted and bit the cunt the dog would have been labelled dangerous and would have been put down, not the dog's fault in my opinion. There are a lot of cunts in the world, and they're all human.

In other news, pope admits to catholic leanings and bear shits in woods.

how do you identify the 'back' of a tree? there's a scout having a shit.

There is no such thing as bad dog,just a bad owner. If you bring it up right it will not be dangerous. I've known Dobermans,German Shepards and Staffies over the years and none of them have been dangerous because the owners were responsible.

Then again,the owners do go to work,earn their money and generally live a decent life and detest these fuckwit chavvy cunts and their dogs.

It seems to me thatt nearly all the owners of these dogs are young males between the ages of 16 and 25. The older owners (over 25ish) tend to have visible shite tattoos and look unemployable. I am a dog lover and blame cuntish owners for bad dogs but we have to face it, some dogs are, just like people natural born twats.  I have a dog and would quite happily pull the trigger on dog owners who mistreat dogs or use them as tools of intimidation. I have been on the receiving end of working guard and security dogs whilst wearing a protective suit and have seen what a dog can do so do not treat this subject lightly. Blame cunt owners.

Another bullshit lifestyle statement to go with jailhouse tattoos, thick necks and gold chains.

We really are a nation of fucking thick cunts aren't we?

the  "tooth - tattoo quotient" is a fairly reliable guide

I am comfortable with my prejudices as if we were honest with ourselves we all are. Staffie/Pitbull owners = thuggish unemployable tattooed layabouts. That should wind you lliberal fuckwit cunts up. Put the owners down and the problem will solve itself.

I am comfortable with my prejudices as if we were honest with ourselves we all are. Staffie/Pitbull owners = thuggish unemployable tattooed layabouts. That should wind you lliberal fuckwit cunts up. Put the owners down and the problem will solve itself.

Are we talking about the real meaning of 'liberal'?

Believers in small government, free enterprise and general freedom?

Or are we using it in the brain dead manner that most idiots tend to use it, with 'lefties', 'luvvies' or 'Grauniad' usually following quickly on to further highlight their idiocy? You know, the term that they have been fed by Talksport and some snide Yank rhetoric and have decided to use at every opportunity, despite the term really meaning the virtual opposite of what they foolishly intend it to.

I think we should be told.

• Like 1

Are we talking about the real meaning of 'liberal'?

Believers in small government, free enterprise and general freedom?

Or are we using it in the brain dead manner that most idiots tend to use it, with 'lefties', 'luvvies' or 'Grauniad' usually following quickly on to further highlight their idiocy? You know, the term that they have been fed by Talksport and some snide Yank rhetoric and have decided to use at every opportunity, despite the term really meaning the virtual opposite of what they foolishly intend it to.

I think we should be told.

My definition of liberal is some cunt from Cornwall or Devon who doesn't agree with me. All other definitions of Liberal belong to other people and have no validity in my world. PS. The geographical location is not strictly binding.

Guest Bill Stickers

My definition of liberal is some cunt from Cornwall or Devon who doesn't agree with me. All other definitions of Liberal belong to other people and have no validity in my world. PS. The geographical location is not strictly binding.

So your definition of liberal is exactly as the honourable Jiggerycock described it - a vague, contradictory, politically-ignorant buzzword.

Read a fucking book man, not just old copies of the Daily Sport.

Guest nobgobbler

Another bullshit lifestyle statement to go with jailhouse tattoos, thick necks and gold chains.

We really are a nation of fucking thick cunts aren't we?

the thick neck is usually accompanied by a wide bridge of the nose, and the stink of stale booze and body odour.

So your definition of liberal is exactly as the honourable Jiggerycock described it - a vague, contradictory, politically-ignorant buzzword.

Read a fucking book man, not just old copies of the Daily Sport.

Correct Stickers old bean. I used to sup with some of The Daily Sport staff. Ignorance is bliss. I am happy. Now fuck off you liberal twat  

There is no such thing as bad dog,just a bad owner. If you bring it up right it will not be dangerous.

This is the stock response, and it simply isn't true. The capacity to injure is on a completely different level with these breeds, which is why the government tried (and failed) to ban them years ago. Any dog can turn if provoked, sometimes for reasons that wouldn't occur to its owner. The difference is that a collie, greyhound, spaniel etc would inflict a bruise and then run away. Pitbulls and staffies are far more likely to attack in the first place; that's what they were bred for, there is no other reason for their existence. And once they do attack, their jaw mechanism clamps shut on its prey. We were out on a delivery once in a particularly shit area, and a bloke walking his chihauha on a lead had it attacked by a staffie which shot out onto the pavement. Five of us (including the staffies owner) couldn't get it to let go until someone suggested getting a crowbar between its jaws, it literally took that to get it off. The small dog was still alive (just), but torn to pieces.

This is the stock response, and it simply isn't true. The capacity to injure is on a completely different level with these breeds, which is why the government tried (and failed) to ban them years ago. Any dog can turn if provoked, sometimes for reasons that wouldn't occur to its owner. The difference is that a collie, greyhound, spaniel etc would inflict a bruise and then run away. Pitbulls and staffies are far more likely to attack in the first place; that's what they were bred for, there is no other reason for their existence. And once they do attack, their jaw mechanism clamps shut on its prey. We were out on a delivery once in a particularly shit area, and a bloke walking his chihauha on a lead had it attacked by a staffie which shot out onto the pavement. Five of us (including the staffies owner) couldn't get it to let go until someone suggested getting a crowbar between its jaws, it literally took that to get it off. The small dog was still alive (just), but torn to pieces.

The staffodshire bull terror fails to even make it into the top 10 of dogs most likely to attack. This, even with some owners encouraging bad behavior in their pet. I would also gamble on the same owners having unruly cunt children, in both cases it's the parents / owners at fault. Pit bulls on the other hand, top the dangerous dog list, and are total cunts. 

• Like 1

The staffodshire bull terror fails to even make it into the top 10 of dogs most likely to attack. This, even with some owners encouraging bad behavior in their pet. I would also gamble on the same owners having unruly cunt children, in both cases it's the parents / owners at fault. Pit bulls on the other hand, top the dangerous dog list, and are total cunts. 

That's the point I'm making, Eddie. Staffies aren't especially likely to attack, but when they do they will cause immeasurably more harm than a normal domestic dog. Most dogs are physically incapable of seriously harming anyone,  and don't have the same inbuilt instinct to do so. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

I've often thought its a pity the barcode on the back of the neck doesn't correspond to a control chip inserted into the wearer's derma so that they could be zapped with a high voltage when they step out of line,

That's what Tazers were invented for...