CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeb Bush

ThIs silly cunt was asked who should be on the new 10 dollar bill, and he says Maggie Thatcher, because she was a great leader who made Britain great again. 

Is there no end to this spasticated family?

No doubt the idiot will become US president.

Guest luke swarm

The Bush family, yes certainly a seemingly never ending dynasty of cuntism in our time. The last one "Dubya" gave a new meaning to the term thick as mince and this one looks like he wants that title for himself. However when you look at his competitors in the republican race he actually looks like the sane one.....that fucking Trump chap is obviously a cunt of supernova proportions and would be a fucking disaster likely to consign us all to nuclear Armageddon.

As for this idea of putting the wicked witch Thatcher on the dollar then it just indicates how fucking insane these yank cunts are. In fact speaking as a collective has anyone met a yank who secretly they did not think just for a moment, what a stupid cunt.        

As long as one of these Republican cunts keeps Hillary Clinton out of the White House I don't care which one it is. Hillary and Chelsea going at it in the Oval Office with a box of Havanas in a cocaine-fuelled mother & daughter lesbo-fest is something I don't want to have to imagine. Again.

Guest luke swarm

Hillary and Chelsea going at it in the Oval Office with a box of Havanas in a cocaine-fuelled mother & daughter lesbo-fest is something I don't want to have to imagine, Again.

I would vote for that..as a policy it would get top marks in any sane manifesto. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why this family hasn't been categorized as a criminal enterprise is a mystery to me.  Every fucking one of them has been arse deep in corruption, graft, and dirty dealings to make the Gambino family look like Franciscan monks!