CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't believe in coincedence

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sorry Mike, but there really is no such thing as coincidence, only plans other cunts have made but you (or anybody) weren't told about. For example, it wouldn't be coincidence that the in laws turn up on your doorstep after discussing them with the mrs, it would just be they're rude cunts for not telling you they were coming. If the misses did know then there is indeed a small element of conspiracy, wouldn't you say?

Sorry Mike, but there really is no such thing as coincidence, only plans other cunts have made but you (or anybody) weren't told about. For example, it wouldn't be coincidence that the in laws turn up on your doorstep after discussing them with the mrs, it would just be they're rude cunts for not telling you they were coming. If the misses did know then there is indeed a small element of conspiracy, wouldn't you say?

Fuckchops,  I was going to say "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" but not only do I I know now that the answer is "yes", but recent evidence handed to me by an insider suggests that you also lap away at her mossy cleft like a dog eating hot chips.

How do you explain these coincidences : you joining the site, the quality dropping, and my desire to suddenly shit on people

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuckchops,  I was going to say "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" but not only do I I know now that the answer is "yes", but recent evidence handed to me by an insider suggests that you also lap away at her mossy cleft like a dog eating hot chips.

How do you explain these coincidences : you joining the site, the quality dropping, and my desire to suddenly shit on people

I actually joined a few years ago, but had dropped off due to family issues. Quality going off is a matter of perception and opinion. If the state of the corner were indeed as dire as implied, many punters would have fucked off by now, yet we're all here slating one another regularly. As for your desire to shit on people, I don't think that is a sudden development, rather an intestinal condition brought on by age, piss ale and bad curry. 

Fuck off you bastards.

Weird shit happens and it's not all part of a half-arsed conspiracy or some fucking cosmic or spiritual journey.

Fucking amazing, I was just going to post the exact same nomination!

Except, of course, that I'd have spelled "coincidence" correctly.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

more repeat bollox............

...or is it?

Guest judgetwi

Fuck off you bastards.

Weird shit happens and it's not all part of a half-arsed conspiracy or some fucking cosmic or spiritual journey.

Remarkable! It's not often you come across a hypothesis that negates itself. The connection between your pea sized brain and the pointless shite that emanates from your useless gob can hardly be coincidental. There is obviously a cause and effect relationship going on here. Q.E.D.

Remarkable! It's not often you come across a hypothesis that negates itself. The connection between your pea sized brain and the pointless shite that emanates from your useless gob can hardly be coincidental. There is obviously a cause and effect relationship going on here. Q.E.D.

You do realise that such an eloquent and well written response is pretty much wasted on a website called Cunts Corner, don't you?

And let's be honest, if you were as fucking clever as you continually try to make out then you'd be off saving the world instead of being just another up his own arse cunt on the aforementioned website.

Fuck me, I wish I hadn't bothered now.

You post some really funny stuff but you do sometimes come across as an unbelievably smug bastard as well.

Apart from that though........

Guest Wizardsleeve

1st event is just an occurrence. 2nd event is a coincidence. 3rd event is usually some cunt shitting on your cornflakes. 

At the risk of sounding an outrageous pedantic cunt, if it turns out that some cunt is adding shit to ones corn flakes, things were never coincidental, just one extraordinary cunt targeting another, which I theorize is usually the case. 

At the risk of sounding an outrageous pedantic cunt, if it turns out that some cunt is adding shit to ones corn flakes, things were never coincidental, just one extraordinary cunt targeting another, which I theorize is usually the case. 

You are right of course Mr Wiz. I try not to underestimate peoples cuntishness but that is sometimes a tad tricky. Paranoia is the way forward. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, but do it first with a big fuck off cricket bat.

Guest DingTheRioja

You are right of course Mr Wiz. I try not to underestimate peoples cuntishness but that is sometimes a tad tricky. Paranoia is the way forward. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, but do it first with a big fuck off cricket bat.

Nails, you forgot the rusty nails...

5 years I have been in my job. The other day I get an email about a sink waste pipe leaking, so I go and have a look, fix it and go about my way. Then today I get another email about a sink waste pipe leaking, so I go and fix that too. Thing is, this has never happened before? Coincidence or not?

5 years I have been in my job. The other day I get an email about a sink waste pipe leaking, so I go and have a look, fix it and go about my way. Then today I get another email about a sink waste pipe leaking, so I go and fix that too. Thing is, this has never happened before? Coincidence or not?

You should have fixed it properly in the first place.:D