CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian airstrikes in Syria

Guest MikeD

Old Dave's having a go at Putin again saying they're supporting 'the butcher Assad.'

I think he needs to be careful or Vlad will arranging one of his famous plutonium sandwiches for him.

Guest Snatch

Apparently the US are concerned with Russia's level of strikes on Syria.

That's fucking telling them, I bet old Vlad's shitting himself!!!

Old Dave's having a go at Putin again saying they're supporting 'the butcher Assad.'

I think he needs to be careful or Vlad will arranging one of his famous plutonium sandwiches for him.

It sounds like Obama and Cameron are pissed off because Russia seems to be getting things done properly.

I don't care who Russia bombs. They should have had no targets to bomb after 8 .months of the coalition bombing campaign. As long as someone is fucking the Camel jockey religious fruitcakes over, then  if it is the. USA or Russia is irrelevant.

So it seems the USA are fucked off because it turns out Russia has bombed more enemy targets in 2 weeks then America has in 1 year. Even as far as refusing to share important information with Russia as to the whereabouts of ISIS and the like.

Now America want to "overhaul" (read disband) their rebel programme in Syria. After spending $500 million they haven't actually achieved anything.

Even Iraq is considering asking Russia to fuck the baddies off instead of America and the EU want better relations with Russia and that have America less "sway" in EU politics.

It was has been said for years,America are a bunch of useless cunts when it comes to War.

I'm hoping the tables are starting to turn against America and they learn to keep their nose out of other cunts business.

Guest DingTheRioja

So it seems the USA are fucked off because it turns out Russia has bombed more enemy targets in 2 weeks then America has in 1 year. Even as far as refusing to share important information with Russia as to the whereabouts of ISIS and the like.

Now America want to "overhaul" (read disband) their rebel programme in Syria. After spending $500 million they haven't actually achieved anything.

Even Iraq is considering asking Russia to fuck the baddies off instead of America and the EU want better relations with Russia and that have America less "sway" in EU politics.

It was has been said for years,America are a bunch of useless cunts when it comes to War.

I'm hoping the tables are starting to turn against America and they learn to keep their nose out of other cunts business.

Russia has less, shall we say, qualms, about bombing the shit out of someone/something, and the resultant press coverage...

Russia bombs someone, the (western) press whinge, Putin shrugs, Putin wins another election, rinse and repeat...

Besides... if we send troops in now the Russians are active and the yanks are backing off, maybe there's less chance of our boys being shot by "friendly forces"... I'd trust a russian to hit the right target more than a yank anyday...

So I suppose a cold beer is also out of the question?

Yes it fucking is...

You cheeky cunt.

Ok then but don't ask for a straw. Just don't.

Russia has less, shall we say, qualms, about bombing the shit out of someone/something, and the resultant press coverage...

Russia bombs someone, the (western) press whinge, Putin shrugs, Putin wins another election, rinse and repeat...

Besides... if we send troops in now the Russians are active and the yanks are backing off, maybe there's less chance of our boys being shot by "friendly forces"... I'd trust a russian to hit the right target more than a yank anyday...

Putin has said he is ready for the American bad press against his Pilots and allegedly the first bad report came out hours before the Russians flew their first sortie.

A website run from Coventry,UK (funnily enough) by some Syrian cunt showed a photo of Syrians running away from a bomb blast,again allegedly from Russian bombs.

He forgot the date on the original photo. It was from 8 Nov. 2012.

Guest DingTheRioja

You cheeky cunt.

Ok then but don't ask for a straw. Just don't.

Putin has said he is ready for the American bad press against his Pilots and allegedly the first bad report came out hours before the Russians flew their first sortie.

A website run from Coventry,UK (funnily enough) by some Syrian cunt showed a photo of Syrians running away from a bomb blast,again allegedly from Russian bombs.

He forgot the date on the original photo. It was from 8 Nov. 2012.

Does he work for Murdoch?

• 1 year later...