CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Americans and Guns. Another School hit.

Witheredscrote

Guest Bill Stickers

Thanks, i try my best in difficult conditions. At the moment, here in Manchester every cunt seems to be trying to shoot each other. Gun crime levels are rising. While the cunts are shooting each other I don't think the cops are that bothered. We need a few more public shooting ranges for the wankers to practice on. The hit rate is fucking shite.  Cunts

Here's a thought...  save them the trouble and just shoot yourself?

Here's a thought...  save them the trouble and just shoot yourself?

That aint giing to happen. I have a list i have to work my way through.  I don't like to leave a task half done. Be patient, you will be o.n it somewhere.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thanks, i try my best in difficult conditions. At the moment, here in Manchester every cunt seems to be trying to shoot each other. Gun crime levels are rising. While the cunts are shooting each other I don't think the cops are that bothered. We need a few more public shooting ranges for the wankers to practice on. The hit rate is fucking shite.  Cunts

Another way in which our beloved England is following down the path of the deranged, sociopathic yank cunts.  Any cunt using a gun in this country should automatically be a consequence free lynch mob practice target.  Beat the fucking worthless lump of shit to death with any blunt force object available, and then hang the cunt from a very public tree or high landmark with a sign stating he used a gun to be a hard cunt, and got the justice he deserved.  Guns should be in the hands of military and police to keep the peace and protect the public.  

.  Any cunt using a gun in this country should automatically be a consequence free lynch mob practice target.  Beat the fucking worthless lump of shit to death with any blunt force object available, and then hang the cunt from a very public tree or high landmark with a sign stating he used a gun to be a hard cunt, and got the justice he deserved.   

Firm but fair Wiz. I bet your kids always ate their brussel sprouts .

Guest Wizardsleeve

Firm but fair Wiz. I bet your kids always ate their brussel sprouts .

I've been blessed to be child free, WS.  But if I did have any, you can believe Brussels sprouts, spinach and broccoli would all get a thorough intestinal conversion. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

My latest American exchange student seems a bit homesick. Perhaps I should shoot him then he'll feel more at home.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Put perhaps in twice. Cunt

My latest American exchange student seems a bit homesick. Perhaps I should shoot him then perhaps he'll feel more at home.

I'm out of likes, fuck it.

I must have been too generous. That won't fucking happen again, you cunts!