CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do-gooders that become a fucking liability

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest DingTheRioja

I once helped a neighbour get their stuck cat down from a tree. I shot the fucker down. No need to thank me.

There's some cats shitting on my lawn..... thanks in advance...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Looks like she's going to be okay.

They should take away the fucker's passport as she'll doubtless go back again.

She should be forced to sign a waiver of all healthcare rights if she tries to go back. I refuse to pay for that depth of cuntishness with all of the regular benefit scrounging cunts on the fucking dole already. 

It's known now that her illness was meningitis caused by the Ebola virus. It's not much consolation for her because she faces a long recovery, but it has provided useful information about Ebola. It has been known that Ebola can lead to meningitis, but usually at the height of the infection. This is the first time it's been documented in an otherwise recovered patient, so it's one to look out for in the future.

In her own head she is a hero. Idealistic ,(not so) young medics putting their lives at risk to help the poor under priveliged people of West Africa. To me she is nothing more than a fucking health hazard and financial burden on the state. The cunts in Africa spread the disease by carrying on shagging disease ridden trainee corpses and slack hygiene during burial prep. Serves them fucking right. Final death toll? Certainly they got off lightly.

Edited by Manky
cuntty

It's known now that her illness was meningitis caused by the Ebola virus. It's not much consolation for her because she faces a long recovery, but it has provided useful information about Ebola. It has been known that Ebola can lead to meningitis, but usually at the height of the infection. This is the first time it's been documented in an otherwise recovered patient, so it's one to look out for in the future.

Are you Cunts Corner science correspondent?

Guest DingTheRioja

Right, now we know that, bury her so she can't "develop further complications" and infect some other poor fucker...

..I can almost guarantee that next year she'll be on some fucking lefty liberal uni campus speaking rota... which we will still foot the fucking bill for... cunt.

Right, now we know that, bury her so she can't "develop further complications" and infect some other poor fucker...

..I can almost guarantee that next year she'll be on some fucking lefty liberal uni campus speaking rota... which we will still foot the fucking bill for... cunt.

New years honour list?

It wouldn't fucking surprise me.

I'd like to know how many people this selfish lime-light seeking cunt has been in contact with and put at risk. 

Or how long she was feeling ill again before she got checked out.

Guest nobgobbler

Or how long she was feeling ill again before she got checked out.

No doubt she's been busy working on the sequel 'how I came back from the brink of death, again. Aren't I just wonderful.'

Guest Bill Stickers

At least she was trying to do some good before she became a liability.

The next level of cunt is the fuckwit who tries to climb a hazardous mountain in flipflops and a t-shirt and ends up costing the air ambulance a fucking fortune. 

Talking of do-gooders that are total cunts as well as liabilities, let us not forget multi millionaires Bono and Geldof. Fucking hypocritical oxygen thieves the pair of them. Geldof tells us to look after Africa. I tell him to look after your family you scruffy cunt. Not many more to lose through negligence you stupid twat. And that Bono cunt. Not said much about sharing alms since his massive windfall earlier this year. He is one obnoxious cunt.

Talking of do-gooders that are total cunts as well as liabilities, let us not forget multi millionaires Bono and Geldof. Fucking hypocritical oxygen thieves the pair of them. Geldof tells us to look after Africa. I tell him to look after your family you scruffy cunt. Not many more to lose through negligence you stupid twat. And that Bono cunt. Not said much about sharing alms since his massive windfall earlier this year. He is one obnoxious cunt.

I seem to remember Geldof saying he would move Syrian refugees into one of his houses.

I wonder how that's going.

Guest DingTheRioja

That Bono cunt is slime personified.... he obviously actually beleives what he says himself, no-one could be that big a cunt and not crack and burst out laughing at some point...

I seem to remember Geldof saying he would move Syrian refugees into one of his houses.

..probably take a tad longer than the real Immigration process for those that follow the rules...

If his house is anything like his personal appearance then I should imagine the refugees moving out again in disgust.

Guest JackoTC

She's from Cambuslang, a place which could only be improved by an outbreak of Ebola, leprosy and monkey AIDS.

Oh well, at least she wasn't driving a bin lorry.

Baw's - I'm from Cambuslang - seriously, but she was actually from Blantyre. Famous only for being the birthplace of David Livingstone, and the guarantee of a battle in the West End Bar every Friday. They do not serve ice in the drinks there. 

Baw's - I'm from Cambuslang - seriously, but she was actually from Blantyre. Famous only for being the birthplace of David Livingstone, and the guarantee of a battle in the West End Bar every Friday. They do not serve ice in the drinks there. 

A fine geographical distinction, but one which at least explains your limited choice of garden furniture.

If I was from Blantyre, given the choice of claiming I was from Hamilton, Motherwell, East Kilbride or Cambuslang, I'd go with Cambuslang too. It even has a Wetherspoons now, so no need to leave home ever again.