CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

its wrong but sort of right

Guest luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja

For a borederline boiler there's always Harriet Harman.

Borderline to what?

Volunteering to put on your Speedoes to go and cure Ebola in bongoland and then Guantanamo Bay for a holiday?

No. No, no, no, no, no, no.

Repeat for a year... add banging head on brick wall to emphasise the idea

Borderline to what?

Volunteering to put on your Speedoes to go and cure Ebola in bongoland and then Guantanamo Bay for a holiday?

Repeat for a year... add banging head on brick wall to emphasise the idea

Harriet Harman is one of very few people I genuinely hate, even amongst politicians, and that's saying something. She is an absolute fucking cunt with no redeeming features that I can discern.

Guest Bill Stickers

Jocelyn Wildenstein  gets me going but only on a Monday night, she looks like shit for the rest of the week ...

You're a fucking disgrace.

Fuck off back to the hole from whence you came, you stinking fucking toerag of a man.

Guest Bill Stickers

I will do just that but not until Monday, as pointed out in my last post she's not that hot till then, so I can only walk the streets with my hand down my pants thinking of that lovely face.I like peanut butter ! 

At least you're not trying to put your hands down other people's pants again, you contemptuous little sex pest.  If you walk around the streets with your hands down your own pants, I can take some comfort knowing that you will be locked up again before Monday rolls around.

Unfortunately, lax prison regulations these days mean you will no doubt be allowed to keep posting this inane, worthless bollocks from the confines of your padded cell.

Hopefully they will forget to strip you of your belt before they leave you to consider your actions in HMP Belmarsh, and the orderlies will return to your cell to find you swinging from the light fitting, having shat yourself post-mortem.

Edited by bill_stickers

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 October 2015 at 15:59:05, Cuntybaws said:

I can just about visualise this using an eleven-dimensional Calabi Yau manifold, but I'm still struggling to work out where the balls go.

tumblr_mwsmvrkrSf1sj9bv6o1_400.gif

Looks like Mrs C's ringpiece after a late shift.