CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yanks and guns... yes..again...

Guest DingTheRioja

Teach her to go hunting then the dozy cunt.

Good boy, clever doggy....

I'm just surprised that they haven't spun it to be a racist story....

Wait till our resident Racist expert gets here,he will turn it around as usual.

I'm sure he will pick up the fact that the first letter of the dogs name has been exchanged for Tr.

Teach her to go hunting then the dozy cunt.

Wait till our resident Racist expert gets here,he will turn it around as usual.

I'm sure he will pick up the fact that the first letter of the dogs name has been exchanged for Tr.

Have things got out of hand with all this PC crap. In the original "Dam Busters" film, Guy Gibson had a dog of a certain name. I never regarded it as anything but a name of a dark dog. Naturally, it had to be changed in the remake in order to avoid offending just about every fucker bar real people. Find me one person who prefers the remake to the original.

IIf my dog could shoot and had a gun, I would not be the voice of reason, intelligence and good taste on this site because he would shoot me just for a laugh. He could out-cunt any of us.

Have things got out of hand with all this PC crap. In the original "Dam Busters" film, Guy Gibson had a dog of a certain name. I never regarded it as anything but a name of a dark dog. Naturally, it had to be changed in the remake in order to avoid offending just about every fucker bar real people. Find me one person who prefers the remake to the original.

IIf my dog could shoot and had a gun, I would not be the voice of reason, intelligence and good taste on this site because he would shoot me just for a laugh. He could out-cunt any of us.

The Dam Busters dog has been mentioned on here a few times in the past and it gets Judge ranting that it's just an excuse for some people here to use a racist word like the twat that he is.

The comment might even get taken off by a mod or two in case others feel the need to raise the Swastika flag.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The Dam Busters dog has been mentioned on here a few times in the past and it gets Judge ranting that it's just an excuse for some people here to use a racist word like the twat that he is.

The comment might even get taken off by a mod or two in case others feel the need to raise the Swastika flag.

I was a victim of judge tedious wanker incarnate when I innocently mentioned it eighteen months ago. He was his usual ill informed holier than thou self. The man is obsessed!

I was a victim of judge tedious wanker incarnate when I innocently mentioned it eighteen months ago. He was his usual ill informed holier than thou self. The man is obsessed!

It seems a case shouting too loud to hide something with that tosser.

Guest DingTheRioja

Well... my parents must be liberal as fuck then... they have a black labrador, a brown and white spaniel and 2 multi-coloured cats...

No gingers though... liberality only goes so far....