CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

snoopers charter

Eddie

I think that if you're required  to pass an exam to drive a car or practice medicine then why not have to pass an exam to be eligible to vote? After all, these ignoramuses do have an effect on other peoples lives by their actions in the voting booth by not being fully clued up as to what they're voting for. I'm not against people having to take a  course in political science to be eligible to vote, it could even be incorporated into the school curriculum. The important thing is to keep the dangerous politically ignorant out of the political arena for all our sakes as they are detrimental to democracy and society as a whole.

Just as long as there's no exam to be eligible to reproduce. I'm fairly sure Mrs Baws would fail the oral.

• Like 2

Guest Gong Farmer

Just as long as there's no exam to be eligible to reproduce. I'm fairly sure Mrs Baws would fail the oral.

My Missus passed her O levels with flying colours. luckily for her I was the examiner.

Guest DingTheRioja

These are the people to be feared, these are the people who don't vote as it achieves nothing, these are the people who happily march off to war without realising they are nothing but cannon fodder to their leaders......after the great war and world war 2 , the common people began to see the light and rebelled against this form of thinking

I can't remember the quote properly, but someone said something like "In the First War we had soldiers, in the Second War we had thinking men with guns".... (fucking terrible representation of the quote, but you get the idea...)

I think that if you're required  to pass an exam to drive a car or practice medicine then why not have to pass an exam to be eligible to vote? After all, these ignoramuses do have an effect on other peoples lives by their actions in the voting booth by not being fully clued up as to what they're voting for. I'm not against people having to take a  course in political science to be eligible to vote, it could even be incorporated into the school curriculum. The important thing is to keep the dangerous politically ignorant out of the political arena for all our sakes as they are detrimental to democracy and society as a whole.

...and to think "they" are wanting to give the vote to 16 years olds..... something to do with "easily swayed fuckwits" rather than their bollocks about "they are the future"...

..because to extend the "they are the future" why do we have a bunch of old crony families/groups who run the fucking country when it should be run by York Technical College 6th Form (for example)...?

My Missus passed her O levels with flying colours. luckily for her I was the examiner.

So if she needs some assistance to pass her A levels................

...and to think "they" are wanting to give the vote to 16 years olds..... something to do with "easily swayed fuckwits" rather than their bollocks about "they are the future"...

The reason that they want 16 year olds to vote is because they only have to put an X on the ballot paper as opposed to actually spelling anything.

It'll be hit and miss though as they won't have a fucking clue what they are doing.