CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grassing up lazy cunts at work

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would despair for that very reason.

Thankfully, you are not Judge. He and Frank need somebody, they can have each other, and throw ProfB in for a jollity threesome of fuckwitting cuntery. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Thankfully, you are not Judge. He and Frank need somebody, they can have each other, and throw ProfB in for a jollity threesome of fuckwitting cuntery. 

one more sleeve and we have the four horseman of the cunt apocalypse......it could mean cunt annihilation god help us.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

one more sleeve and we have the four horseman of the cunt apocalypse......it could mean cunt annihilation god help us.  

I shall refrain from any more name dropping!  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 November 2015 at 22:07:21, cuntspotter said:

I jammed with him at a function in London. He is so fucking good I felt like a fumbling novice. I bought him a drink....J2o mango. He sportingly said nice things about my accompaniment of him.... But I wasn't fit to shine his shoes.

Go getcha shine box

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Go getcha shine box

'im... Not you.... You tune up yer ukulele and fuck off. Seriously, this guy used to sing and play  songs with quite complicated rhythms , I don't know how he managed it time after time. My absolute favourite was a number called "lies" you can probably hear it on YouTube.