CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THIS FUCKING SHITE!!!!!

Guest MikeD

1 minute ago, Degenerategambler said:

Toe-curlingly awful. Kentucky Fried Cunts.

"Babes, you're Muslim."

The most needless pile of utter box-ticking fucking wank I've seen in a very long time. Fuck me, the propaganda machine is really going into top gear with this fucking shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja

So KFC is Hallal is it?

Well, that's me never eating their stuff ever again.  I only have it in emergencies anyway, and the last time I had some I had a FastFood Hangover, but now I'd rather fucking starve and force down a Ginsters piece of shit pasty at the next services...

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Colonel Sanders must be spinning in his grave, the magnificent racist old bastard.

His shite food put him there. Artery clogging, stroke inducing toxic fucking sludge. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

So KFC is Hallal is it?

Well, that's me never eating their stuff ever again.  I only have it in emergencies anyway, and the last time I had some I had a FastFood Hangover, but now I'd rather fucking starve and force down a Ginsters piece of shit pasty at the next services...

Yes I beleive a portion of their stores are just that, by design. Certainly judging from the % of uptake of new a3 leases in uk stamped annually by these cunts. We've let a lot to them.

Its so much more finger lickin' good when you know for a fact that all the chickens have had their throats cut in some horrid shed while some witch doctor mumbles incantations over the poor cunts.

I am still partial to that oily shit after a night on the rip, but, it is common local knowledge that unless one wishes to physically cry liquid shite one should specifically avoid the filthy subcontinental shithole of a kfc on Leith Walk. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

I love a greasy box to stick my bone in

We can only pray that some Cunt will stick all your bones in a box very fucking soon indeed. 

Anyone who eats this shit knows that you go find the local Morleys, where you get three times the amount of cancer causing, artery clogging, bland tasting shit for half the price.

In my underage drinking days, I used to regularly stumble out of The Trollcart in Great Yarmouth after an evening on the brew and head straight across the road to KFC for a zinger tower burger and a box of popcorn chicken. A couple of years ago they got shut down after a customer heard a member of staff complain that the chicken was green and it stank. His managers answer was "make sure you don't eat it on your break, but serve it to the customers still". Looking back, it probably explains why I was constantly blocking my old dears toilet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Do you seriously believe the cunt ever ate any of that crap himself, wizz? He of all people would have known what goes into it.

There was a biography about the crusty old cunt on the tele not long ago.  He used to do all the cooking in the very first store, which was inside a service station.  Somewhere along the line, something went horribly wrong.  Fuck me, the oil at the bottom of a bucket could lubricate a drill head to an oil rig set over iron ferrite.