CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal cunts being given access to secret cabinet papers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Usage of the word then at both the start and end of your sentence. Dearie me.

It betrays the fact that your IQ is only 9.9. No round up allowed, get out the thread.

Here here. I despise the thick-fuck misuse of the Queens. Just read it once when you've composed it; unless you're a fucking proto hominid the wrong shit will flash slightly. 

Dispose of the word "then" entirely. Come on, my stupid kids know better, and they're fucking dicks.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here here. I despise the thick-fuck misuse of the Queens. Just read it once when you've composed it; unless you're a fucking proto hominid the wrong shit will flash slightly. 

Dispose of the word "then" entirely. Come on, my stupid kids know better, and they're fucking dicks.

I'm the star of this show.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Good morning, quince. I like you .. a lot. 

Frank, a lot of cunts have been implying you've been hooering a bunch of alt accounts around, which I find a little hard to credit as the exercise is so boring I genuinely cannot believe a true Olde  Englishe Cunte would fucking bother.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I'm on holiday, quince. There's no hooering this end.. you have my word.

If it's Tea Country still, I don't doubt it. Hmm, possibly there's a paranoid thing about Cunts being other cunts. Everyone's banging on that new cunts must be already existing members , and about you in particular. Not ratifying or disputing this, just saying. 

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If it's Tea Country still, I don't doubt it. Hmm, possibly there's a paranoid thing about Cunts being other cunts. Everyone's banging on that new cunts must be already existing members , and about you in particular. Not ratifying or disputing this, just saying. 

Well.. that's just plain daft, quince. Toodle-oo.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Apparently an individual, doddery old cunt from Windsor has such important opinions on matters that he should be allowed to influence national policy and law making at the highest level.

That's right. Prince Charles and his family of inbred, out of touch, leeching cuntbreeds have been given access to secret cabinet papers for at least the last 20 years, a clear violation of all British constitutional law as far back as 1660.

This means good old Charles is often better informed than relevant elected ministers on many issues before they reach Parliament. This in turn enables him to illegally stick his grubby, lobbying hands into due process, so he can pressure for things he personally does/doesn't agree with.

I know we often slate the French on here, and quite rightly may I add, but they did get one thing right, and that was putting these utter cunts in the stocks or exiling them to barren wastelands.

Manky, I respectfully request that this conversation is left to people whose IQ is in double figures. Thanks in advance, you total specimen. 

Absolute fucking shite. 

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It was actually pretty decent. Cocksmoker.

Is the Jobcentre closed today Quince......Look over you shoulder and you will see the library staff frowning at you. 

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Is the Jobcentre closed today Quince......Look over you shoulder and you will see the library staff frowning at you. 

Shouldn't that be look over "your" shoulder, illiterate Prick

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I work for myself and its fantastically undemanding 2 out of every 3 months or so, which is handy as I'm the laziest cunt I know.

Guest Ahriman
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I work for myself and its fantastically undemanding 2 out of every 3 months or so, which is handy as I'm the laziest cunt I know.

So which street corner are you working tonight then Quincy?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Fatty said:

Shouldn't that be look over "your" shoulder, illiterate Prick

you pathetic dismal cunt.....is that really the best you can do....a spelling error. 

Sort your life out man and have some self respect for fucks sake