CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal cunts being given access to secret cabinet papers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Apparently an individual, doddery old cunt from Windsor has such important opinions on matters that he should be allowed to influence national policy and law making at the highest level.

That's right. Prince Charles and his family of inbred, out of touch, leeching cuntbreeds have been given access to secret cabinet papers for at least the last 20 years, a clear violation of all British constitutional law as far back as 1660.

This means good old Charles is often better informed than relevant elected ministers on many issues before they reach Parliament. This in turn enables him to illegally stick his grubby, lobbying hands into due process, so he can pressure for things he personally does/doesn't agree with.

I know we often slate the French on here, and quite rightly may I add, but they did get one thing right, and that was putting these utter cunts in the stocks or exiling them to barren wastelands.

Manky, I respectfully request that this conversation is left to people whose IQ is in double figures. Thanks in advance, you total specimen. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, I respectfully request that this conversation is left to people whose IQ is in double figures. Thanks in advance, you total specimen. 

Then why the fuck did you start it then?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Then why the fuck did you start it then?

Usage of the word then at both the start and end of your sentence. Dearie me.

It betrays the fact that your IQ is only 9.9. No round up allowed, get out the thread.

Guest luke swarm

This jug eared twat seems to think he is already King, how many years did he try to get the letters he sent to ministers blocked. Seems to think that the law of the land does not apply to him......I have met the arrogant thick cunt and was exceedingly underwhelmed.

The one good thing Brenda is doing is blocking this cunt from the throne for as long as she can as I think she knows that he could possibly hasten this country towards being a republic.

Royalists are a mystery to me...what do they see that I cannot in this load of scrounging inbred turds      

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Usage of the word then at both the start and end of your sentence. Dearie me.

It betrays the fact that your IQ is only 9.9. No round up allowed, get out the thread.

The self appointed "Head of cunts corner welcoming committee", who the fuck do you think you are? Nothing but a boring, imbecilic, pedantic, up yourself fucktard. You are nothing but a worthless semi-secure housing association dwelling prick amongst cunts.

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The self appointed "Head of cunts corner welcoming committee", who the fuck do you think you are? Nothing but a boring, imbecilic, pedantic, up yourself fucktard. You are nothing but a worthless semi-secure housing association dwelling prick amongst cunts.

But he does make exceedingly good cakes.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me Noakes. One flippant comment from me and you've gone cunt supernova.  I thought you had a bit more bottle and mental fibre, but you've shown yourself up as a real wet lettuce of a man today.

I know its bitterly disappointing they overlooked you for the Welcoming Committee position, but as you possess all the personality of an old pair of curtains, it was the right choice.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me Noakes. One flippant comment from me and you've gone cunt supernova.  I thought you had a bit more bottle and mental fibre, but you've shown yourself up as a real wet lettuce of a man today.

I know its bitterly disappointing they overlooked you for the Welcoming Committee position, but as you possess all the personality of an old pair of curtains, it was the right choice.

Cheers frank.

34 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He wishes 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Cheers frank.

Is there no one here who is not Frank.

If all the people who have been accused of being Frank are in fact Fwank......he is doing CC as a full time job and nowt else.....its time we were told the truth Admin, is it a conspiracy or one giant experiment.. 

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

If all the people who have been accused of being Frank are in fact Fwank......he is doing CC as a full time job and nowt else.....its time we were told the truth Admin, is it a conspiracy or one giant experiment.. 

I'm still going with the "incriminating photos of mods and admin" line.

Gets to a couple of weeks, he threatens to make them public and back he comes.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

"Doing a Frank" has become the stock response of those who run out of thing to say after receiving a verbal thrashing.

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

All of you who aren't Frank - kill yourselves.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Astonishing! This is the exact same thing that Neil said to the two old dears at the Castle Meadow bus stop queue this morning.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.......hang on this looks like sleet...., sniff....lick..urghh

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.......hang on this looks like sleet...., sniff....lick..urghh

Hopefully you'll do an uma thurman in pulp fiction and fucking die

Guest Ahriman
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

"Doing a Frank" has become the stock response of those who run out of thing to say after receiving a verbal thrashing.

I thought we decided that was going to be called "Jazzing it up"

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Hopefully you'll do an uma thurman in pulp fiction and fucking die

as I cannot be bothered to try too hard my cerebrally challenged friend I will simply use the standard easy get out clause ......fuck off Frank. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

as I cannot be bothered to try too hard my cerebrally challenged friend I will simply use the standard easy get out clause ......fuck off Frank. 

Drugs are for mugs..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Frank this, Frank that. I can only comment on my short shift but,  I've  only read one post of this Frank cunts that's been truly funny, the rest very shit. Or if what Cunts says is true about multiple ids- desperately sad. Either way, please stop mentioning the drab cunt; for a new CC chap I cannot fathom all these references to this Frank guy, past tense funny cunt perhaps, I've seen zero to even tempt a giggle in over a month. Fucking shite. If you're hm you're a sad old loser cunt, if it's an alt , well done just let it fade away quietly.