CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Revolving door gamblers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This cunt has bound to have inconvenienced a few of you. Thats right, the chancer who thinks there is enough room to sneak into the revolving door compartment behind you causing a stop/start motion and forcing you to walk like a spastic geriatric. Massive cunts IMO.

Guest Bill Stickers

A revolving door? Oh la la, aren't we a fucking big shot. Hinges not fucking good enough for you? You really are a truly decadent fucker, living it up at the insolvency consultancy.

i hope it malfunctions and crushes your smug face and cheap pinstriped suit into the pseudo-expensive wallpaper.

I saw some dickheads get his head twatted in one once. He though the safety mechanism would stop it when it contacted his torso. It did. When he squeezed out, the door jumped and twatted seven shades out of his head. How I laughed. Hey,stickers, try it and put the footage on YouTube for me. There's a good chap.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

I saw some dickheads get his head twatted in one once. He though the safety mechanism would stop it when it contacted his torso. It did. When he squeezed out, the door jumped and twatted seven shades out of his head. How I laughed. Hey,stickers, try it and put the footage on YouTube for me. There's a good chap.

How will you find time to watch said youtube video of me, inbetween Nigel Farage Best of Compilations and gruesome Falklands War footage?

I've actually worked out who you are Manky. You're one of those moronic fuckers who turns up to royal events, lines the pavements hours before and waves a little plastic union jack. You're not ever sure why you're waving it or for what purpose, you haven't even questioned it, but you damn well bloody do it any time, come rain, come shine, come inbred Windsor horsefaced fucking cunt in a bridal wagon.

You sir, are a man who has never successfully engaged his brain. You tried to get it into gear once, stalled it, and rolled slowly downhill through life your entire existence. 

Bill, you are correct about everything apart from the facts. I last saw HM The Queen in 1977. My Union Flag, correct term as it is not on a ship is fucking massive and not plastic. Etc etc. I would tell you to fuck off and kill yourself but it would only get lost in the fog of other people telling you to fuck off and die

.Live long and suffer painfully

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A revolving door? Oh la la, aren't we a fucking big shot. Hinges not fucking good enough for you? You really are a truly decadent fucker, living it up at the insolvency consultancy.

i hope it malfunctions and crushes your smug face and cheap pinstriped suit into the pseudo-expensive wallpaper.

Borrowing dvd's from the Millenium library in Norwich isn`t what i would call decadent. Yes they have an electric revolving door. You weren't the cunt in the door behind me were you? I think the library has a selection of picture books and a comprehensive childrens section for your vocabulary level.

You need to fuck off and die, Bill. 

Guest JackoTC
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This cunt has bound to have inconvenienced a few of you. Thats right, the chancer who thinks there is enough room to sneak into the revolving door compartment behind you causing a stop/start motion and forcing you to walk like a spastic geriatric. Massive cunts IMO.

What are you going on about you fucking biff ? Who are you ? Inspector Clouseau ?