CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A trifle stuffed already

Guest Klaus Kunski

Guest Klaus Kunski

Is there a festive, warm and spiced bleach available if one wanted to glug it down amongst the masses of gluhwein-sipping, ice-skating, winter wonderland cunts? Imagine their faces as a "mulled-bleacher" splutters and splatters to the tune of mistletoe and wine. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence, cunt. I'm more than fairly confident that I'm funnier than you by a cunty mile. You know, I haven't checked, and don't feel remotely motivated to bother, but I don't believe I've ever "liked" anything you've posted, nor can I remember anything you've nommed. Just for perspective, I admit to having increasingly often liked content from Gurt; despite him being a callow, slithering worm of a man he at least exerts a detectable gravity on this cuntinuum whereas you have all the pull of a half eaten McNugget.

I have wiped more intelligent life onto a sheet of bog roll.

Life that knew the correct application for a comma, no less.

Fucknuckle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I have wiped more intelligent life onto a sheet of bog roll.

Life that knew the correct application for a comma, no less.

Fucknuckle.

And, a fair amount , of blood , and spunk, I'll, wager,,,,,

You're still a drab, unfunny shite cunt.

Your chat and proclamations are about as entertaining as the Koran.

I fucking double dare you to do a properly funny nom by midnight. It isn't going to happen on account of you being a boring old woman.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I fucking double dare you to do a properly funny nom by midnight. It isn't going to happen on account of you being a boring old woman.

Never read it but I imagine as a surreal comedy it's fucking top notch.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Never read it but I imagine as a surreal comedy it's fucking top notch.

Don't do this, don't do that, kill this cunt, kill that cunt 

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Comma's are still a challenge for you.

I will only nom if I have something vaguely interesting. Perhaps you could try that, and stop wearing out your keyboard posting grammatically incorrect utter fucking bollocks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Comma's are still a challenge for you.

I will only nom if I have something vaguely interesting. Perhaps you could try that, and stop wearing out your keyboard posting grammatically incorrect utter fucking bollocks.

Exactly. IF you have something vaguely interesting. The sun will burn out before that you shitty lame cunt.

Still you're banging on about a misplaced comma you pathetic schoolmarm bitch. If that's the extent of my failings, I can live with it; I'm sure you would rock right up with a scalding critique of the content itself if there were any blunders, or anything that you didn't find fucking marvellous you stuttering fuck you.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Exactly. IF you have something vaguely interesting. The sun will burn out before that you shitty lame cunt.

Still you're banging on about a misplaced comma you pathetic schoolmarm bitch. If that's the extent of my failings, I can live with it; I'm sure you would rock right up with a scalding critique of the content itself if there were any blunders, or anything that you didn't find fucking marvellous you stuttering fuck you.

Good work Quincy,

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Maybe you two bum boy cunts can start a conga line of nodding donkeys?

Or you could just fuck away off and die in a gap between some old tractor tyres.

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Does anyone know if Mrs Claus practises mulled anal-bleaching for the big day?

Brilliant. Extremely funny. Do you do a manual job and read the Sun ? Thicko.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Original comment not up to par there, Quince? Take you all night to think of the addendum, did it?

Lightweight.

Well, I thought it was a nice touch. Anyway, I'm fairly happy with the rest.

Guest Klaus Kunski
2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Brilliant. Extremely funny. Do you do a manual job and read the Sun ? Thicko.

Only when you're not around to fluff me with you're inspirational wit and pioneering posts. Chicken. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Only when you're not around to fluff me with you're inspirational wit and pioneering posts. Chicken. 

You seem genuinely ruffled by Jacko's comment. Perhaps you feel hard done by because you real the Daily Mail and work in a semi-manual job? Either way, you are still one of the most profoundly thick people I've ever conversed with.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 December 2015 at 11:49:32, Klaus Kunski said:

Is there a festive, warm and spiced bleach available if one wanted to glug it down amongst the masses of gluhwein-sipping, ice-skating, winter wonderland cunts? Imagine their faces as a "mulled-bleacher" splutters and splatters to the tune of mistletoe and wine. 

Absurdly, yes there is.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On December 19, 2015 at 6:30:37 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bleach is too good for that cunt. Southerncunt, stop drinking water as of today- a fittingly boring way to end it all for a boring fucking nobody.

Everybody is somebody, Quince

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I know, I know. I'm rapidly losing my taste for vitriol- it's Christmas after all. 

Good cheer notwithstanding, everybody being somebody still does not elevate ones status. A certain somebody (Frank) will always be a sniveling, insignificant, drop-faced cunt, but somebody. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good cheer notwithstanding, everybody being somebody still does not elevate ones status. A certain somebody (Frank) will always be a sniveling, insignificant, drop-faced cunt, but somebody. 

Exactly. Although I admit to a softening of heart over the last days and and a growing feeling of good cheer towards even the most despicable and base of cunts (Gurt), even if I was fucking Santa I would shite down that frank cunts chimney rather than give him ashes. Possibly I'd go further; shimmy down that goat fat encrusted flue and string claymores in the cunts Christmas tree. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Exactly. Although I admit to a softening of heart over the last days and and a growing feeling of good cheer towards even the most despicable and base of cunts (Gurt), even if I was fucking Santa I would shite down that frank cunts chimney rather than give him ashes. Possibly I'd go further; shimmy down that goat fat encrusted flue and string claymores in the cunts Christmas tree. 

Whoops. "I was fucking Santa", could look off if taken OOC.

Guest Klaus Kunski
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You seem genuinely ruffled by Jacko's comment. Perhaps you feel hard done by because you real the Daily Mail and work in a semi-manual job? Either way, you are still one of the most profoundly thick people I've ever conversed with.

I don't have time for fancy-dancy pastimes like reading newspapers. When I'm not stacking shelves, carrying heavy boxes and manually semi, I barely have enough energy to breath. I'm so exhausted that I've asked my 93 year old great uncle Randy Kundski to type this message on my behalf. He doesn't speak or understand English and like me has no education to speak off so I think he's doing rather well. He's just happy I seem to have found some friends who I can really rely on who enjoy my company as much as I know you do. He is proud that I've had a profound impact on a vaguely human entity. It gives me some inspiration to work on my "rags to skanky rags" story and share it with you all. Can you help ghost write my book Stickers? It might seem ridiculous but this could be absurdly lucrative. It's been done before to great effect. With my profound thickness and your cuntish exploitative streak, this could be the start of something beautiful.....