CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A trifle stuffed already

Guest Klaus Kunski

Guest Klaus Kunski

Is it just me? Or do we all have enough stale wind trickling down from our over-inflated, rich delicacy-filled pot bellies already?....tickling our arseholes and neighbours noses even before any festive birds have been plucked, fisted, stuffed, strangled and buried in the garden? Is everyone ready for more? Are we the fat cunts or is this season the biggest, fattest cunt of all? 

Guest Klaus Kunski

Marvellous. I rather expected something more violent than carrot cunts' "astonishing" to dampen the spirits of my virginal dipping of one's toe into this moist corner. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Marvellous. I rather expected something more violent than carrot cunts' "astonishing" to dampen the spirits of my virginal dipping of one's toe into this moist corner. 

Will "I hope you fall into a tree chipper" be sufficient?  Fuck off, Klaus! 

Welcome to the corner, cunt!

6 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Is it just me? Or do we all have enough stale wind trickling down from our over-inflated, rich delicacy-filled pot bellies already?....tickling our arseholes and neighbours noses even before any festive birds have been plucked, fisted, stuffed, strangled and buried in the garden? Is everyone ready for more? Are we the fat cunts or is this season the biggest, fattest cunt of all? 

I'm not sure that I like your tone.

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You're good, without a doubt... although not a patch on Bill for wit, intelligence and charisma. He would've buried wiz by now. 

Bill is ruthless, I just haven't got that killer instinct anymore I'm afraid. I peaked during the Jazz campaign, and I haven't had it in me to go that extra mile ever since.

Just now, Decimus said:

Bill is ruthless, I just haven't got that killer instinct anymore I'm afraid. I peaked during the Jazz campaign, and I haven't had it in me to go that extra mile ever since.

I know.. it's alright, decs. Don't be hard on yourself.. and try to avoid the Friday night park bench this evening. Those kids need you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm your most successful ID to date. Show some fucking respect.

58 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You're good, without a doubt... although not a patch on Bill for wit, intelligence and charisma. He would've buried wiz by now. 

For the love of god, you pair of complete fucking urchins, try and stay on topic! Some new cunt of clearly limited intellect has provided a quite frankly abysmal nomination. About what I'm-not-quite-fucking-sure, but he deserves a top quality Xmas cunting from all concerned for his arrogant candor and flagrant use of the question mark. 

8 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

May I suggest you try seasoning your next roasted bird with deadly nightshade berries? I'll have an extremely merry Christmas if I can sit at home on the big day with a glass of cherry, chuckling about the idea of your body contorting and seizing up from all the atropine and scopolamine.

Guest Klaus Kunski

The top tips in here are a lot more useful than any other hypochondriac's anxiety forums. I love a good anal flambé and my bradycardia has cleared up thanks to those magic berries. I think Christmas with you cunts could be the best ever. Is there a secret Santa?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

I think Christmas with you cunts could be the best ever. Is there a secret Santa?

Suicide rates actually go up round Christmas. I'd love for you to be a statistic.

26 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Is there a secret Santa?

The closest you'll get to that on here is the annual "secret glory hole". It's not much of a secret though. Every year, the scraggy, barnacle encrusted, limp dick of The Judge is the only penis that ever takes part. He had an admirer by the name of Keith who was constantly asking if he could suck his dick, but he always bottled it when it came to the glory hole crunch and left The Judges flacid member twitching in frustration, like an early stage ALS sufferer. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Klaus, you're welcome to give out your address publicly for the secret santa.

We're a decent bunch on here, I'm sure nothing untoward would be posted to your house. Only things you so thoroughly deserve, such as excrement or a nail bomb.

Guest Klaus Kunski

Bill, very kind. You can reach me at your ma's house. If you send excrement chances are she'll smell it, open the package and munch her way through the best bits before I get a look in. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that I like your tone.

I think your trepidation is well founded. There's something not quite right about this cunt, though I must say I am edging towards the opinion that he's an absolute fucking reptile of the worst kind.