CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sean Penn AKA Narco Tout AKA Dead Man Walking.

Hokey Gingers

Nobody likes a wheezer so i`m hoping El Chapo has marked this fuckers card and he ends up sleeping with the fishes, no Catatonia gags Quince you cunt. Ofcoarse it means Charlize will be going short for a week or two so maybe i`ll get my old three piece suit dry cleaned. Are yellow flares back in yet? 

For those of you who have never heard of her she famously paddled round New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina looking for film crews & publicity.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Anyone?

Me.

Gingers, what the fuck is this shite supposed to be? Is the title supposed to be with that body? After force-reading this, I'm not sure your silly head deserves to remain on your body, you daft cunt.

Sean Penn, New Orleans Catatonia gags? Did you get some sort of fucking board game for Christmas- pick a load of unrelated shit from a hat and make a story from it? Good excuse if you did, but even so it's still a shite, shite story, and it wouldn't be allowed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyone who has fucked Madonna deserves our respect and our sympathy in equal measure. They also deserve a better quality of nomination.

If nothing else, a thorough going over at NHS.  Fuck knows what he caught from that slag.  

It appears the American government want to talk to this cunt about his recent antics.

They better hurry up. There's a few Mexicans wanting a word first, and they ain't selling tacos.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, MikeD said:

It appears the American government want to talk to this cunt about his recent antics.

They better hurry up. There's a few Mexicans wanting a word first, and they ain't selling tacos.

Trouble is, the yanks will shoot 3 of their own before hitting the intended target..

...although that isn't necessarily a bad thing...

The cunt only became famous for shagging Madonna... no talent, not even that good looking (as far as I can tell) and his "physique" was vastly outclassed by most other cunts of his time, excluding Keifer Sutherland of course...

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I'm eagerly anticipating the "Sean Penn executed by the cartel" vid appearing on certain unsavoury websites. These Mexican desperados like nothing more than taking some poor bastard's legs off with a chainsaw then making him watch as they are thrown into a drum of acid before slowly finishing him off. 

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm eagerly anticipating the "Sean Penn executed by the cartel" vid appearing on certain unsavoury websites. These Mexican desperados like nothing more than taking some poor bastard's legs off with a chainsaw then making him watch as they are thrown into a drum of acid before slowly finishing him off. 

Even that is too good for the cunt. I have a long standing grudge against the twat and nothing nasty he suffers will bother me.

Sean Penn. Don't fucking RIP you fucking arsehole. Suffer.