CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Croydon Cat Killer

Guest nobgobbler

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Croydon catboy is in trouble now - the Twitter Z-listers are on the case!

"Several celebrities have joined the hunt for the Croydon killer, with the likes of Dermot O'Leary and Caroline Flack retweeting Peta's reward to their followers on social media. The Vamps' lead guitarist, James McVey, has also offered free tour tickets to anyone who can help track the killer down."

I thought they wanted to catch this cunt,not put people off looking.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Several celebrities have joined the hunt for the Croydon killer, with the likes of Dermot O'Leary and Caroline Flack retweeting Peta's reward to their followers on social media. The Vamps' lead guitarist, James McVey, has also offered free tour tickets to anyone who can help track the killer down."

I have absolutely no fucking idea who that is.

32 minutes ago, nocti said:

The split arse who "made her name" in Bo Selecta and now presents a certain karaoke show on telly. Not gonna lie Mike, I'd smash the granny in/out of it.

Just had a look at her, I dare say I could force myself.

Not force myself on her of course, she would have to agree.

Well........

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dermot o'dreary, Caroline slack fanny and free tickets for the vamps - i think our feline friends should batten down the hatches this cunts got plenty of mileage left, hopefully when someone does catch this sack of shit they will replicate his work and break out the bark stripper 

On 28/01/2016 at 11:07 AM, witheredscrote said:

You want to live in a park . I think that could be arranged. What kind of bench do you prefer , wood , iron or concrete.

I live in the next town to croydon, apart from the fact its a shithole, luner house (the immigration office) is on the main drag and there is a permanent line of soapy looking cunts waiting to come and take the piss out of us, i recently worked in a block of flats there it's the only place I've ever seen where the "don't let your dog foul" signs are situated in the communal hallways, that combined with human turds in the carpark - how do i know their human i hear you say? Simple, even the best trained pooch still hasn't mastered toilet paper to my knowledge!

An immigrant riddled carsey, shame napalm has been outlawed

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

I live in the next town to croydon, apart from the fact its a shithole, luner house (the immigration office) is on the main drag and there is a permanent line of soapy looking cunts waiting to come and take the piss out of us, i recently worked in a block of flats there it's the only place I've ever seen where the "don't let your dog foul" signs are situated in the communal hallways, that combined with human turds in the carpark - how do i know their human i hear you say? Simple, even the best trained pooch still hasn't mastered toilet paper to my knowledge!

If no-one hears the napalm burn, did it really happen?

No Officer, it didn't... honest...

1 hour ago, Spatchcock said:

Is that Jay the lifty? Soppy Cunt