CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ugly Tuskers Who Delude Themselves Into Thinking That They Are Potential Rape Victims

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I couldn't help but notice you skulking in the background today, adding little quips which for the most part have gone completely unnoticed. You remind me of the fat kid at school, desperately trying to join in with the cooler kids by interrupting every five minutes with a breathlessly rushed joke read in The Beano the night before. Just like said chubber, you're making yourself look like a cunt. I know there's the semblance of a game left in there somewhere, so feel free to up it, you snivelling little worm.

Decs, "for the most part unnoticed" does by no degree mean this cunts tentative quips have not evaded the startling glare of Quincy searchlight, nor the sights of his twin .50's. 

Far the fuck from it.

Withers, while slouching nonchalantly against the schoolyard fence, smoking a fag, casually keeping tabs on the head of a girl 3 years older no less, bobbing up and down where it should, while descrying the schoolyard I spot the fat, spotty Withers poaching around near goal and though it hurts my busting nuts, fuck this little upstart! - up I zip - but I'm striding towards you- justice must be done even if it's straight-on-straight toilet rape, fucking Shakespeare- off you stumble but it's fuck all use. Limping home to mummy wishing you've been funny. 

Guest JackoTC
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jacko, Frank, it's burrow time again, off you scurry, you've had your fun, now you're pinned in the Quincy spotlight, lamped like a couple of fucking rats.

Good to have you back, really. A worthy adversary at last. It was too easy with Deco.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I would like to second that QC but my mother taught me never to lie. It has been tolerably pleasant without your presence so kindly fuck off for longer this time.

That reminds me of the movie "Greystoke". Did she also teach you to pick fleas out of her big pink protruding arse-parts?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Good to have you back, really. A worthy adversary at last. It was too easy with Deco.

Ah, Jacko, do me a moonwalk.  It's good to be back. To be honest, and im cautious to say "Frank", but to be honest, there's about 7 here worth drawing true shumangashi blades with, and several Swiss army Cunts of only passing mention. But I do like a good fucking slating, so please continue to not spare the lash, or else what's the fucking point? Eh? Eh? Fuck all point. 

Now. Where's that mole man Gurt? I miss the little wretch.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Now. Where's that mole man Gurt? I miss the little wretch.

Him and the subtarrenean dwelling, rodent- like Withers, take it in turns to emerge from their dank underground lairs. It's the pencilled in slot of Withers this week. He'll drag his whiskers through piss as he crawls snake like on his belly in search of the finest French glory holes for a week, and then it will be Gurts turn to emerge.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Him and the subtarrenean dwelling, rodent- like Withers, take it in turns to emerge from their dank underground lairs. It's the pencilled in slot of Withers this week. He'll drag his whiskers through piss as he crawls snake like on his belly in search of the finest French glory holes for a week, and then it will be Gurts turn to emerge.

I quite like the Orwellian ver-man Gurt, his sightless eyes, his twitching pink snout... It's a shame he is not more UV tolerant and could get out more, but hey, who am I to drag a mud dwelling wretch out of his mole hill to  attempt normal human discourse? I'll leave that to scientists, and perverts. Jacko? Gurters would like a nice fresh worm, and remember- he is blind.