CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Using pushchairs to stop traffic cunts

Bubba C

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank did unspeakable things to me in their, Bubba, and Ding was constantly selling me out to the warden. I asked him when he was rejoining us, but like his multi-quote ramblings in cyber space, I could get no sense out of him.

Frank may only have 4 fingers on each hand after the industrial vacuum incident, however, word on the street is that each of them is like an unfurled Cumberland sausage, I feel for you, Decs. 

On a slightly queer note, I am glad you're back, at least you are an intelligent human. Have you read the shit Withers and Manky have been attempting to type? You may need to download a retard to English translator app for most of it. 

21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Frank may only have 4 fingers on each hand after the industrial vacuum incident, however, word on the street is that each of them is like an unfurled Cumberland sausage, I feel for you, Decs. 

On a slightly queer note, I am glad you're back, at least you are an intelligent human. Have you read the shit Withers and Manky have been attempting to type? You may need to download a retard to English translator app for most of it. 

I've often found myself taking great pleasure in bringing Manky to heel in the past by tanning his metaphorical arse. However, after deciphering some of his incoherent ramblings this week, I've come to the conclusion that he's severely special needs. It wouldn't feel right to keep twitching his swollen red, alcoholics nose.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've often found myself taking great pleasure in bringing Manky to heel in the past by tanning his metaphorical arse. However, after deciphering some of his incoherent ramblings this week, I've come to the conclusion that he's severely special needs. It wouldn't feel right to keep twitching his swollen red, alcoholics nose.

Is that why he has a glowing hooter? I thought he caught it when he slammed shut his hardback edition of Mein Kampf, the racist xenophobic cunt.