CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French beer is the best in the world.

Witheredscrote

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Another very good continental beer  is Warsteiner draught brewed in Germany .  Very potent , after 4 pints of it there is a tendency to start fighting. Look at the name , it starts with Wars. I used to drink this in a place called Tafarn y Cwm , Carmarthen. The fucking natives wouldn't go near it.

Warsteiner......I remember it well from my days in Germany.....among us servicemen it was fondly labelled Wobbly......I believe it is available over here now in some supermarkets. An excellent brew.

It is wrong to label this German classic as lager as that groups it with the rats piss that passes for lager over here.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Warsteiner......I remember it well from my days in Germany.....among us servicemen it was fondly labelled Wobbly......I believe it is available over here now in some supermarkets. An excellent brew.

It is wrong to label this German classic as lager as that groups it with the rats piss that passes for lager over here.

A man with impeccable taste just like my good self. I will award you a 'like'