CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French beer is the best in the world.

Witheredscrote

Its official. The Brewery of Riviere d'ain in Eastern France has been voted overall champion at the World Beer Contest , 2016. Well done Master brewer Patrice Pobel, ( whom I have met , he is a very nice man ).  Their winning beer is called ' Red Beer' and will soon be available in all leading U.K. supermarkets. I am sure you will all want to try it. Much better than that shit sold north of Watford Gap , as we all know that its 5% barley ,75% chemicals and 20% minge froth don't we. Vive la France

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Its official. The Brewery of Riviere d'ain in Eastern France has been voted overall champion at the World Beer Contest , 2016. Well done Master brewer Patrice Pobel, ( whom I have met , he is a very nice man ).  Their winning beer is called ' Red Beer' and will soon be available in all leading U.K. supermarkets. I am sure you will all want to try it. Much better than that shit sold north of Watford Gap , as we all know that its 5% barley ,75% chemicals and 20% minge froth don't we. Vive la France

Fuck off you stupid, French, fucking cunt. This isn't a cunt nom at all.

Fucking hell Withers, I'm sure there is a language barrier, being that most French people sound like they're gargling a mouth full of spunk and garlic, but seriously, this is absolute fucking shit. 

Guest Bill Stickers

What exactly is a cunt in this nomination? You, the French, or beer?

I think we should create a poll where people can pick two out of the three. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Anyway, that muppet Manky already posted a non-nom about his favourite beer names in a real cunt's move.

Can't you two just meet up for a pint of bitter follow by some mutual masturbation in the disabled pub toilets, rather than boring everyone here to tears via multiple threada?

I'm not sure I'm even straying off topic here - what did Withers expect when writing this nom, except ale-themed abuse?

Cockwomble.

Guest Manky

Pure froggyganda. Put out by Cheese eating surrender monkey's and with no basis in fact. The garlic noshing onion string wearing dickheads are always pissing into the wind trying to claim something Gallic is best. Take L'Acadamie Francaise.  The immortals are forever trying to ban perfidious Albion's words like le Big Mac, le weekend and le soap. Total cunts.

I wouldn't use froggy beer to flush the Bog. Stuff it up your arse.

Guest Manky
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My go to position on this Withers, would be to make a few xenophobic comments, question your personal animal rights record, and tell you to kill yourself. However, I'm in agreement with you for a change. I don't like it anymore than you do

Thanks Decs. I'd forgotten the animal rights record. How remiss of me.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They don't call him The Goose Gimp of Goujon for nothing.

Usually found shitting love eggs stuck up his arse into a nest constructed out of dildos in an farmyard building on the outskirts of Bordeaux.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Usually found shitting love eggs stuck up his arse into a nest constructed out of dildos in an farmyard building on the outskirts of Bordeaux.

A tableau so vivid it will be burned into my mind's eye for weeks.

I'm sure I saw something similar once in an episode of "Dora The Explorer". Or maybe it was "Blue's Clues".

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What exactly is a cunt in this nomination? You, the French, or beer?

I think we should create a poll where people can pick two out of the three. 

4. All of the above.

6 hours ago, Manky said:

Pure froggyganda. Put out by Cheese eating surrender monkey's and with no basis in fact. The garlic noshing onion string wearing dickheads are always pissing into the wind trying to claim something Gallic is best. Take L'Acadamie Francaise.  The immortals are forever trying to ban perfidious Albion's words like le Big Mac, le weekend and le soap. Total cunts.

I wouldn't use froggy beer to flush the Bog. Stuff it up your arse.

Fuck , they have flushing toilets in your street ?

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

This statement is wrong on a couple of points. You're assuming that Manchester has access to both running water and flushing lavatories, neither of which is true.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This statement is wrong on a couple of points. You're assuming that Manchester has access to both running water and flushing lavatories, neither of which is true.

Sorry Deccs , you are quite right. I admit to being just slightly pissed. I have just got back home from abusing several geese. ALL female I hasten to add , I want nobody accusing me of being a queer.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Manchester, AKA Cottonopolis, became the first industrial city in the world because of the running water from the hills that was harnessed to drive the looms.

You are slow at times Decs, just follow my example you dopey cunt.   Whats a flushing lavatory?

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You can stick your head down your bidet. It will be better than drinking your piss beer.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ooooooooh  , you touchy Northern type . You should just shut the fuck up , accept your lot , and thank God you weren't born Welsh.

I thank him daily too.

36 minutes ago, Manky said:

Manchester, AKA Cottonopolis, became the first industrial city in the world because of the running water from the hills that was harnessed to drive the looms.

You are slow at times Decs, just follow my example you dopey cunt.   Whats a flushing lavatory?

AKA Cuntopolis.

You may have been the first Industrial city, Manky, but the Indus valley civilisation beat you to running water by a few millenia. Not bad for a bunch of foreigners, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

AKA Cuntopolis.

You may have been the first Industrial city, Manky, but the Indus valley civilisation beat you to running water by a few millenia. Not bad for a bunch of foreigners, eh?

still better than reckoning the drainage ditch is a flushing lav

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

AKA Cuntopolis.

But they didn't invent Graphene, (for thin graphs), the first programmeable computer, AVRO Lancaster, Arkwrights Mule or chopping up peasants at Peterloo

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

But they didn't invent Graphene, (for thin graphs), the first programmeable computer, AVRO Lancaster, Arkwrights Mule or chopping up peasants at Peterloo

Peterloo, just edging Tiananmen square, is my all time favourite act of state brutality.