CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes Wiz, but I also discovered that a mirror on your shoe can actually get you arrested. 

What kind of world do we live in where a bloke can't hide a mirror in his laces and look up skirts?  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What kind of world do we live in where a bloke can't hide a mirror in his laces and look up skirts?  

I know mate, it's appalling. Looking on the bright side, the Brexit vote means we aren't governed by European law any longer, so my restraining order no longer applies. Happy days :)

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, scotty said:

I know mate, it's appalling. Looking on the bright side, the Brexit vote means we aren't governed by European law any longer, so my restraining order no longer applies. Happy days :)

When you replace the public pool ladies changing room spy cams, do let me know! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, scotty said:

Will do wizz, but there is a small fee. Just for administration, you understand. 

Understood.  I'll put a few quid away in the old shoe box. 

Guest CaptainCuntoff

Two repair men were walking along examining the railway track, chatting casually.
"I had a great shag near here the other day," said one of them, "a great girl, she had a lovely body and the longest smoothest legs you can imagine. Gagging for it she was. The best sex I've had in years!"
"Well," said the other, she must have been a bit of a dog to go with you. What did she look like? Blonde hair I suppose."
"Dunno," said the first, "I couldn't find her head."

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, scotty said:

Took the girlfriend out seagulling last night.

Some people call it "dogging", but you should have seen the state of my car this morning.

You let seagulls into the back of your car? You maniac. 

Went to see the Red Arrows at the weekend. Fantastic entertainment, 30 minutes of  amazingly dangerous high speed manouvres and incredibly near misses. People were watching open-mouthed, pointing, gasping in astonishment, shouting, and even covering their eyes.

Anyway, the wife finally managed to park and we made our way to the air display.

• Like 1

Had a blazing row with the wife yesterday. Screaming and swearing, some awful things were said, real relationship-threatening stuff.

Well, this morning  I went out and bought a few things I thought might help settle the matter. But when I got home she had written me a note and left for good.

I was so stunned that I dropped the spade, sack and shovel.

Guest Wizardsleeve

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this you daft bint!"

Guest Wizardsleeve

Before her wedding the brides mother gave her these words of wisdom: "my beautiful daughter, you are setting upon your new life with a good man, but be careful.  If he ever tells you to turn over, you will have to resist and set the boundaries straight away. Aside from that be a good loving wife."

As the newlyweds were consummating their union, her wealthy Greek husband whispered in his brides ear "my darling, you are so beautiful, please turn over" to which she immediately objected. "My mum warned me about this and that you'd probably try and I won't be having any part of it."  Confused and upset the husband said "you silly girl, do you want to get pregnant or not?"

Guest BrothersQuim

A woman brings 8 year old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her 8 year old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her fucking appendix out!"

Guest BrothersQuim

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toliet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: 'Hello mate, how are you doing?'

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied 'Not too bad thanks.'

After a short pause, I heard the voice again 'So, what are you up to?'

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, 'Just having a quick shit... How about yourself?'

The next thing I heard him say was "sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some cunt in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say.'