CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest BrothersQuim

An elementary school teacher, a lawyer, a Catholic priest and three young boys are on a plane with only three parachutes. Engines explode, plane starts going down.

The teacher says, 'Save the children!'

The lawyer yells, 'FUCK THE CHILDREN!'

The Catholic priest looks around and whispers, 'Is there time?'

Guest BrothersQuim

A Romanian, a Jew and a Somali under a tree. A caterpillar gets on the Romanian's shoulder. The Romanian throws the caterpillar at the Jew, the Jew throws the caterpillar at the Somali, the Somali picks up the caterpillar and eats it. Another caterpillar gets on the Romanian, the Romanian throws it at the Jew, the Jew picks it up and ask the Somali: "Do you want to buy a caterpillar?"

Guest BrothersQuim

Lady in labour, shouting the usual shit, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She turns to her boyfriend and says, "You did this to me, you fucker!" He casually replies, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse, but you said, 'fuck off it'll be too painful.'"

Guest BrothersQuim

A black man takes a girl home from a nightclub. She says "Show me it's true what they say about black men". So he stabs her & nicks her purse.

Guest BrothersQuim

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow. I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels. I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to fuck the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see America's most wanted fucking stage a reconstruction of that.

Guest BrothersQuim

My wife being unhappy with my mood swings brought me one of these mood rings so she could monitor my mood. We discovered that when I am in a good mood it turns green and when I am in a bad mood it leaves a big fucking red mark on her forehead.

Guest BrothersQuim

A mother was getting out of the shower when her young son walked in. He pointed at the area between her legs and said, "Mommy, what's that?" Embarrassed, she replied, "That's where the Indian hit me with his tomahawk." The young boy replied, "Wow, right in the cunt?!?"

Guest BrothersQuim
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The dead baby thing is something I find upsetting on a personal level but hey ho as you say 'hence the name'. 

I'll be mindful and stay away from that sort of stuff in future. Feels strange not acting like a cunt for once.

Guest BrothersQuim

A rabbi and a priest are out fishing. After about 6 hours on the lake, neither of them having caught a thing, the Priest looks at the rabbi and says "Oh, man. I'm so bored. You know, we should have brought an altar boy along"

The rabbi says, "An altar boy, why"

The priest responds, "So we could fuck him"

Rabbi says, "out of what?"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Don't you mean blokes? He calls them Bulls.

Whatever they may be called, one thing that is certain, their balls are empty when he is done.

We held hands, trembling as we watched the Clearblue pregnancy test kit.

Negative. 

"Oh, thank God,"  she sighed. "How could I have ever explained that to my husband?  He had his vasectomy years ago." 

"That settles it,"  I said wiping the sweat from my brow. "We're going to use condoms from now on, Mum."

Guest Wizardsleeve

A Romanian, a Jew and a Somali are sitting under a tree. A caterpillar gets on the Romanian's shoulder. The Romanian throws the caterpillar at the Jew, the Jew throws the caterpillar at the Somali, the Somali picks up the caterpillar and eats it. Another caterpillar gets on the Romanian, the Romanian throws it at the Jew, the Jew picks it up and ask the Somali: "Do you want to buy a caterpillar?"

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A Romanian, a Jew and a Somali are sitting under a tree. A caterpillar gets on the Romanian's shoulder. The Romanian throws the caterpillar at the Jew, the Jew throws the caterpillar at the Somali, the Somali picks up the caterpillar and eats it. Another caterpillar gets on the Romanian, the Romanian throws it at the Jew, the Jew picks it up and ask the Somali: "Do you want to buy a caterpillar?"

Scroll up. Repeat bollocks. Fuck off you thick cunt.

On 02/07/2016 at 0:07 AM, BrothersQuim said:

I'll be mindful and stay away from that sort of stuff in future. Feels strange not acting like a cunt for once.

You know that line you're never supposed to cross? 

On Sickipedia, that was the starting line.