CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Sharapova

Neil

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Roops, do yourself a favour and stop replying to posts on this thread. You are like a petulant child who always has to have the last word, and I have no doubt that you will continue to post repetetive themes about everyone one else being wrong when you are right.

The general consensus is that you are a pathetic, attention seeking, growler flashing narcissist, with an over inflated opinion of herself that no one else on here shares. You're not wanted, offer nothing to the site, and will not be missed if you never log on again. So why do you keep persisting in making yourself look like a shrill, scorned harpy? And before you're tempted to answer, that's a rhetorical question. Have some dignity and stop typing, you've lost this one just like you lost our spat when the slut housewives thread had to be locked to save you getting your arse handed to you by me.

Like a shit fucking Terminator, she'll be back.

Guest MikeD

I think this is the first time I've joined in, briefly, with a joint assault on someone.

I have to say, fuck knows how some of you cunts do this on an almost daily basis, it's already bored the fucking bollocks off me.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Properkhunt said:

As a highly ridiculed moderator, I feel this thread has descended into a good old fashioned CC tear up. I feel I must take immediate action. To put the much discussed naked images into context, I will post some naked images of my good self. Once I have coaxed my ever retracting man hood from under my rotund gut, I will be able to display my anatomical attributes at their peak. As for the much discussed hairy content, you are likely to see more types and shades than seen on a barbers shop floor.

Roops got Snatch to cream himself, and now you've just made the Judge splooge love gravy all over his bedsit floor with that comment!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

As a highly ridiculed moderator, I feel this thread has descended into a good old fashioned CC tear up. I feel I must take immediate action. To put the much discussed naked images into context, I will post some naked images of my good self. Once I have coaxed my ever retracting man hood from under my rotund gut, I will be able to display my anatomical attributes at their peak. As for the much discussed hairy content, you are likely to see more types and shades than seen on a barbers shop floor.

You'll  need a fucking long selfiestick to get round that gutbucket..!!

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

You sick, twisted bastard.

Guest Gong Farmer

I might bother watching sport if the contestants were allowed to get jacked up on performance enhancing drugs before they compete. Think about it, they'd be able to  perform fantastic super human feats instead of the boring load of crap they do now. I want to see some drugged up cunt running the mile in under two minutes flat, or some other cunt throwing a javelin in excess of a hundred and fifty metres. One Olympics for the conventional boring bollocks, another one for  performance enhanced. 

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

. One Olympics for the conventional boring bollocks, another one for  performance enhanced. 

And a third for the variety club sunshine bus mob. So its passengers dont feel unincluded.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I might bother watching sport if the contestants were allowed to get jacked up on performance enhancing drugs before they compete. Think about it, they'd be able to  perform fantastic super human feats instead of the boring load of crap they do now. I want to see some drugged up cunt running the mile in under two minutes flat, or some other cunt throwing a javelin in excess of a hundred and fifty metres. One Olympics for the conventional boring bollocks, another one for  performance enhanced. 

Gongers you clog wearing Niederlander,hows the container dwelling migrants? Still fucking complaining?

Guest Gong Farmer
On 12-3-2016 at 0:16 PM, Snatch said:

Gongers you clog wearing Niederlander,hows the container dwelling migrants? Still fucking complaining?

Yes still fucking moaning. Last week a group of the cunts were complaining that the grub in one of the Dutch asylum 'camps' wasn't up to scratch where's our house and where's our money. Fuck off.....

Guest Bill Stickers
51 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes still fucking moaning. Last week a group of the cunts were complaining that the grub in one of the Dutch asylum 'camps' wasn't up to scratch where's our house and where's our money. Fuck off.....

I hope we stay in the EU primarily because it mitigates against a situation where you are forceably sent back to the UK until you obtain a Dutch visa.

I'm just not sure I could go on, knowing I inhabit the same island as the deep-dyed cunt and complete fucking bore that is Mr. Farmer.

Guest MikeD
12 minutes ago, deebom said:

This thread is 7 pages long. Is it worth reading?

Fuck knows, it appears to have gone off topic.

I know, I couldn't believe it either!