CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Fucking Festival of Cuntery..

Admin

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What a load of shit this nom is. Admin,are you getting your own personal tribute photos sent to you or something? Frank donating shit loads of money to be allowed to carry on his bollocks?

Obviously there are some pathetic little teachers pets on here that have been running to the Headmaster.

Cunts.

Fuck off and start your own forum cunt. Me and admin and tight now. 

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Admin, stop beating around the bush and talking in riddles like a teenage girl. We all know who you are referring to. A whole nomination dedicated to me by the site administrator, a CC first if I'm not wrong, and I've obviously made an impression on you, good or bad, to warrant your attention. You're almost obsessed.

I've told you before, either wank yourself silly over the sagging middle aged corpse of Roops and post a tribute video on xhamster, or recruit her as a moderator again. Maybe you could explain why you chucked her in the first place if you think the sun shines out of her arse anyway?

Pull your head out of the fucking clouds and read through mine and Roops' argument. I destroyed her, and everyone apart from the massively biased like you would agree with me. If you didn't hide like a little faggot behind locked threads and your little ban button, I'd make you look a cunt as well.

Now fuck off and get back to moderating. You're shite at it, but you're even worse at contributing on threads. Of course, you could always delete this post, like you did Lukes over the bank holiday, because you're too fucking thick to think up a suitable response. I told you before, if you don't like me, ban me. If not, shut the fuck up sniping and bitching you little faggot cunt.

What if he meant someone else?

Guest JackoTC
15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What a load of shit this nom is. Admin,are you getting your own personal tribute photos sent to you or something? Frank donating shit loads of money to be allowed to carry on his bollocks?

Obviously there are some pathetic little teachers pets on here that have been running to the Headmaster.

Cunts.

Fucking hell - that's fucking rich. All you have ever done is run to admin "ban him ban him, why does he get away with it ? one rule for one etc etc - what a wanker.

Guest Snatch
Just now, JackoTC said:

Fucking hell - that's fucking rich. All you have ever done is run to admin "ban him ban him, why does he get away with it ? one rule for one etc etc - what a wanker.

I've not run to Admin,I've posted it for everyone to see. Now fuck off and seek out your other ID's to talk too.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Just delete where appropriate and fill in someone else's name.

Could be struggling, everyone else is so mellow and don't like wasting time arguing about fuck-all.

No, hang on....

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Are we on about Roops gash again?

Mike, you've actually been quite entertaining in recent weeks. Have you kicked the methadone script? 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Mike, you've actually been quite entertaining in recent weeks. Have you kicked the methadone script? 

I sell it to buy a better computer.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I genuinely have to agree. He's been a breath of fresh air, and I've been kindly with my "likes". To think, only a few weeks ago he was a complete and utter prize prick with fuck all worth saying.

Guest MikeD
Just now, JackoTC said:

I genuinely have to agree. He's been a breath of fresh air, and I've been kindly with my "likes". To think, only a few weeks ago he was a complete an utter prize prick with fuck all worth saying.

Fuck off you pair of sarcastic cunts.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I genuinely have to agree. He's been a breath of fresh air, and I've been kindly with my "likes". To think, only a few weeks ago he was a complete and utter prize prick with fuck all worth saying.

Erm...I mean....thank you.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fuck off you pair of sarcastic cunts.

I was actually being genuine for once in my miserable fucking life. Chin up mick. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I was actually being genuine for once in my miserable fucking life. Chin up mick. 

As I replied to Jacko, I feel ashamed for ever having doubted you.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

The last 7 days on here have been robust compared to recent times. Allowing the cooler door to open has facilitated this. Some good noms, a lot of discussion and debate tempered with some CC specialty abuse.

One thing that always remains unchanged is the pecking order, perceived or otherwise. It is always invidious to name individuals, but one particular member was made to look a cunt by two different people. Any hope of being top dog at any point should be put to rest in their mind.

A good person knows their limitations, even if they are far from stratospheric.

Hmm, Admin posts an incendiary nom and immediately Decs the Destroyer makes it all about him and has yet another thromby before exiting stage left. Who destroyed who? Admin, tease that he is, doesn't say. The Great Destroyer should read the entire discourse rather than his own posts and may come to a more balanced conclusion. He should also reflect that the moment a punter does a Three Mile Island impression then he's lost the plot and the argument. He is emotionally weak. Decs the Destroyer destroyed himself. 

Guest Snatch

It will be denied but I'm thinking that foul play is going here behind the scenes. A nom designed to see of someone will go far enough to either get banned or leave of their own free will.

Either way,what sad little lowlife cunts thought that up between them?