CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disney remakes

Eddie

Dear old Walt has been accused of racism over the years, however the new remake of the jungle book is already causing concern. 

In the original film Disney decides to portray blacks as monkeys.
All animals in the jungle speak with British accents. Except the jive-talking monkeys, with king louie wanting to be like you.
All remakes are usually shit, Disney remakes should be left well alone.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Dear old Walt has been accused of racism over the years, however the new remake of the jungle book is already causing concern. 

All animals in the jungle speak with British accents. Except the jive-talking monkeys, with king louie wanting to be like you.

These films are primarily made for the American market and from an American cunt view point. In the original, Shere Khan was voiced by George Sanders as the American associate that plummy upper class accent with evil bastards....look at how many Brits play the villains in American movies.

I have never watched the Disney animated version entirely, instead favouring the 30s real version with Sabu as Mowgli...beautifully shot with vivid colours. I hate these fucking animated bollocks that come out of Disney....They are formulaic, shallow, boring and nothing more than marketing opportunities by an organisation that has no soul whatsoever.

Also remember that most American still believe that Jesus was white and spoke perfect English. 

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

These films are primarily made for the American market and from an American cunt view point. In the original, Shere Khan was voiced by George Sanders as the American associate that plummy upper class accent with evil bastards....look at how many Brits play the villains in American movies.

I have never watched the Disney animated version entirely, instead favouring the 30s real version with Sabu as Mowgli...beautifully shot with vivid colours. I hate these fucking animated bollocks that come out of Disney....They are formulaic, shallow, boring and nothing more than marketing opportunities by an organisation that has no soul whatsoever.

Also remember that most American still believe that Jesus was white and spoke perfect English. 

And he wept.

I'll get me cross.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Manky said:

In the Disney remake of "The Dambusters", the cunts changed the name of Guy Gibson's dog. Talk about rewriting history.

Watch out, watch out, there's a judge twi about.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Didn't he also make the top 20 in a 'Best Americans Ever' poll, featured in quite a prestigious publication over there not too long back? Fucking thick cunts. Wasn't he Canadian?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 03/04/2016 at 0:16 PM, Eddie said:

Is Jonny Morris involved then?

20 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Snow White is my favourite disney character you fucking racist cunts.

...and Heightist...