CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4's F1 Coverage

Ape™️

Guest deebom
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

We're off to Silverstone this year. Think I'd rather go watch drag racing though, the demolition derby is way more destructive, dangerous, and less predictable than F1.

I've got a friend who races a Dodge Challenger in the Pro Street class. It's a fearsome beast.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 03/04/2016 at 5:06 PM, nobgobbler said:

We're off to Silverstone this year. Think I'd rather go watch drag racing though, the demolition derby is way more destructive, dangerous, and less predictable than F1.

At Santa Pod years ago, stood in the shed thing (gone now?) behind the start lines when they fired up the Top Fuel cars, when they started I thought, fucking hell these things are good, then they change fuel over from alcohol (?) to nitro methane, blew my fucking ears off... makes you feel sick the air pressure on your stomach at that range.

On 03/04/2016 at 7:22 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

They should make F1 like Whacky Races.

Big boxing gloves on springs hiding under the rear wings?

I'd go watch that...!

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

At Santa Pod years ago, stood in the shed thing (gone now?) behind the start lines when they fired up the Top Fuel cars, when they started I thought, fucking hell these things are good, then they change fuel over from alcohol (?) to nitro methane, blew my fucking ears off... makes you feel sick the air pressure on your stomach at that range.

Big boxing gloves on springs hiding under the rear wings?

I'd go watch that...!

That rhymes, you should be on the poetry thread!