CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You said my grammar was wrong.

What part ?

You do understand the difference between grammar and punctuation?

Explain.

Your pathetic punctuation created the grammatical errors.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's Brexit?

The new boyband

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

If we stay in we'll never control our borders.

That's one of a dozen big things, an important one true, but one 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Your pathetic punctuation created the grammatical errors.

The new boyband

What the fucks up with you two retards? Arguing like a pair of little slags over spelling.

Did Ape knock you about or something the last time you were overly toothy during your voracious arse to mouth session? Useless pair of cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

What the fucks up with you two retards? Arguing like a pair of little slags over spelling.

Did Ape knock you about or something the last time you were overly toothy during your voracious arse to mouth session? Useless pair of cunts.

Try reading you prick.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Shut up ding. 

How about you go get that bit of wood with the rusty nails and barbed wire on it, and shove it so far up your arse, that you pierce your tongue?

then jump up and down on a trampoline with it.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

How about you go get that bit of wood with the rusty nails and barbed wire on it, and shove it so far up your arse, that you pierce your tongue?

then jump up and down on a trampoline with it.

I think you should try this recipe ding :-

You’ll need several pennies, ammonia, a jar, salt, bleach, and baking soda.

Put 2 scoops of salt, 1 scoop of baking soda and the pennies at the bottom of the jar, fill the jar with 2/3 ammonia, and then top it off with bleach.

I then recommend you take several really really deep breaths of it in and hold it there as long as you can, don't worry if you start to feel light headed, that's normal.

On 22 April 2016 at 11:51 PM, Gong Farmer said:

You're a cunt if you think that a 'leave' vote will lead to the UK fully exiting the EU. First off, any referendum involving anything EU is just ignored, in EU land 'yes' and 'no' are meaningless, they're used to mean whatever they want them to mean to suit, seen it happen time and time again. If by some chance it's a leave vote, a very good chance indeed, either of two things will happen. Firstly the current government will just refuse to honour the outcome of the vote, hence blatantly refusing to accept the will of the people. Or they will drag their heels over leaving within a reasonable time frame complicating everything they can along the way until they force through a compromised watered down diluted Brexit modelled on the arrangement Norway and Switzerland have with Brussels. One thing is for sure, the UK will not be fully leaving the EU as is expected. You in the UK are like the rest of us in Europe. Euro-minions that just do what we're told by our faceless unelected masters.

I just hope I'm wrong.

Gong farmer.....I totally agree.  It's a useless vote we are getting and the super power corporates WILL not let us leave even if enough people woke up to reality and voted out.   However too many liberal pro euro comedians on the TV are laying the goody two shoes story that it's hip and richeous to be in the euro for the mass sheep to vote out.  I can see it coming.  Run by the Germans or worse Putin !

Guest luke swarm

I was for leaving the EU

However, I have reconsidered the issue by looking at who supports the exit campaign

Gove, Duncan Smith, Cunt B Johnson, Reptile Grayling, Liam Fox, Owen Patterson ,The Daily Express,

There are some real horrible right wing cunts who want out and although the In campaign also has its own horrible cunts, I believe the luminaries listed above are so fucking anti democracy and rabid right wingers that it would be folly to agree with them on anything. The EU has many faults and the biggest being the free movement of people but it does protect us from the worst excesses of our own government who would sell us into Slavery without a moments hesitation. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I was for leaving the EU

However, I have reconsidered the issue by looking at who supports the exit campaign

Gove, Duncan Smith, Cunt B Johnson, Reptile Grayling, Liam Fox, Owen Patterson ,The Daily Express,

There are some real horrible right wing cunts who want out and although the In campaign also has its own horrible cunts, I believe the luminaries listed above are so fucking anti democracy and rabid right wingers that it would be folly to agree with them on anything. The EU has many faults and the biggest being the free movement of people but it does protect us from the worst excesses of our own government who would sell us into Slavery without a moments hesitation. 

Who fucking knows? No cunt. Only thing is certain is the hassle and expense of change management. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

it does protect us from the worst excesses of our own government who would sell us into Slavery without a moments hesitation. 

This.

The majority of the British electorate have also got conservative, right wing tendencies. Couple this with elitist politicians of an even more extreme ilk, who are no longer bound by the more liberal laws of the E.U., and there will be a mass eroding of civil and employee rights. 

If self-determination means giving our leaders the chance to exploit us even more, then I'm not interested.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:56 PM, Decimus said:

As for migration figures, there are currently over 1.7 million British citizens living in E.U. countries, so it works both ways. It's entirely reasonable to forecast that this figure will be well over the 2 million mark come 2030. So if an influx of three million E.U. nationals enter the U.K. by that point, it would be no different a net population increase than if the British ex-pats remained in Britain and added to the population. Also, bearing in mind that almost half of the British migrants to Europe are of pensionable age, and that the vast majority of the three million E.U. migrants will be of working age, economically we are getting the better deal through taxable income contributions. A young population of immigrants is one of the major factors that we are projected to become a larger economy than Germany by the half way point of this century. The figures of migration and immigration are financially in our best interests. Culturally it is a different story, but at the end of the day most reasonable people would rather a brighter financial future for this country than becoming fixated on a supposed dilution of British identity. 

Assuming that we will be in a better position to trade with the rest of the world is naive. We sacrificed trading links with the commonwealth in favour of greater integration with Europe, and it is arrogant to assume that we will be welcomed back with open arms. As for the hope of gaining preferential treatment from the U.S.A., Obama, although an out going President, has given his opinion that trading deals with the Euro block will be given priority. He may have no influence following the presidential election, but he knows the politics of his country, and his party, and it is safe to assume that there will be another Democrat President this year. Hilary Clinton has commented on the Brexit, and it would be foolish to disregard her words, even if they do play in to the hands of the out voters who disdain any foreign intervention, no matter how sound the advice.

Yeah, the three million net influx figure means precisely that - three million more EU citizens coming in than going out, so it hardly works both ways.

Apropos trade with the rest of the world, the Commonwealth was hardly a major trading bloc to start with and in any case have split up into disparate geo-regional trading entities, but the former colonies will happily trade (Mugabe excepted), they have commodities to sell after all. What's naïve is the Remain's assertion that the UK will somehow become a trading pariah. Commercial and market pressure will ensue given that even the simplest of manufactured goods are now sourced from components around the world due to the efficient and inexpensive nature of international transport.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I was for leaving the EU

Don't forget Farage and George Galloway! The Brexit team are not the best cheerleaders to have, I admit. Boris gave a master class in twatting himself last Sunday and should be restricted to set speeches rather than pontificate on the hoof. Gove, who by coincidence, is earning plaudits clearing up the mess left by Grayling at the Justice Ministry has a forensic mind and a reputation for mastering his brief. Stand by for one or two junior Tory ministers becoming the face of Brexit......

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't forget Farage and George Galloway! The Brexit team are not the best cheerleaders to have, I admit. Boris gave a master class in twatting himself last Sunday and should be restricted to set speeches rather than pontificate on the hoof. Gove, who by coincidence, is earning plaudits clearing up the mess left by Grayling at the Justice Ministry has a forensic mind and a reputation for mastering his brief. Stand by for one or two junior Tory ministers becoming the face of Brexit......

Love you Roops

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, the three million net influx figure means precisely that - three million more EU citizens coming in than going out, so it hardly works both ways.

Apropos trade with the rest of the world, the Commonwealth was hardly a major trading bloc to start with and in any case have split up into disparate geo-regional trading entities, but the former colonies will happily trade (Mugabe excepted), they have commodities to sell after all. What's naïve is the Remain's assertion that the UK will somehow become a trading pariah. Commercial and market pressure will ensue given that even the simplest of manufactured goods are now sourced from components around the world due to the efficient and inexpensive nature of international transport.

No, it works both ways because any net growth is also countered by the fact that 2.7 million Britons live in the E.U. If you remove the right of free movement and abode, in order for this projected increase to not happen, what would be the status of our citizens in Europe? Would they be forced to return to the UK? In which case you have still got a population increase which will put a strain on public services. Whilst I admit it is unlikely that the majority will be forced to return, I believe that a majority will voluntarily return when they no longer enjoy the benefits of being an E.U. citizen.

The U.K. will not become a pariah, but we will be at the mercy of cold, hard pragmatism. The negotiations around a TTIP agreement between the E.U. and the U.S.A. have been ongoing for more than a decade and is potentially worth an extra £120 billion to the joint European economy per year. If we are not part of that agreement, how long do you think it will take for a similar arrangement to be made with the U.S.A? Their priority will be to do business with the biggest trading bloc, and we will be an afterthought in comparison until this is ratified. Also, as a lone economy, we will have far less influence in being able to negotiate the best possible deal.

Also, it is naive to think that the U.K. will be able to dictate terms to the E.U. over trading rights if we leave. The terms will be dictated to us, and we will have no say in how favourable they are, it will be a take it or leave it situation. Politically, the E.U. will not want to make a deal that is overly generous, as they will not want other countries being too attracted to the idea of leaving. In the short term, they will want to punish us.

Take a look at the recent treasury report with projections up to 2030. Even in the best case scenario, the economy is predicted to be in a worse state if we vote to leave.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Quincy Cockfingers    616

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 2,073 posts
On 15 April 2016 at 9:40 AM, Decimus said:

To be fair to Rick, there are a number of chefs who are advocating using Rapeseed oil over olive for dressings and shallow frying. So in a way, some idiots are trying to market it as an alternative that can be used in cooking and prep instead of olive oil, which is far superior in all instances apart from when deep frying.

Rapeseed oil, like rape, is a fucking menace that needs eradicating.

I'm not sure it's superior, both are fit for separate purposes... Olive oil has a strong taste, and you do not always want that particular strong taste.... In a curry you would use rapeseed oil, as a close relative to mustard oil.... Stop. What am I fucking on about what a Cunt 

Bubbles     298

• Bubbles
  • Members
  • 950 posts

As this has become the Masterchef thread, may I explain that whilst most of you soppy cunts are scared of Rapeseed oil, it's actually the best for making crispy roast potatoes. 

Hopefully when trying out my helpful tip, you choke and die whilst eating. 

Bill Stickers     1,341

• Bill Stickers
  • Members
  • 2,156 posts

Considering you all eat beans on toast in a bedsit every night, I feel this thread is redundant posturing.

Its only a matter of time until Ding will quote a receipe for Yorkshire puddings. 

You like this  Unlike this

Quincy Cockfingers    616

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 2,073 posts
On 15 April 2016 at 11:02 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Considering you all eat beans on toast in a bedsit every night, I feel this thread is redundant posturing.

Its only a matter of time until Ding will quote a receipe for Yorkshire puddings. 

On 15 April 2016 at 10:21 AM, Bubbles said:

As this has become the Masterchef thread, may I explain that whilst most of you soppy cunts are scared of Rapeseed oil, it's actually the best for making crispy roast potatoes. 

Hopefully when trying out my helpful tip, you choke and die whilst eating. 

You'ld go well with petroleum oil.

Bill Stickers     1,341

• Bill Stickers
  • Members
  • 2,156 posts
On 15 April 2016 at 11:09 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You'ld go well with petroleum oil.

If I cooked and ate you Quincy, there would need to be a hell of a lot of garlic and chilli seasonjng to mask the revolting taste and texture of your greasy Scottish skin.

No salt necessary though, given the vast volumes of semen you consume. 

Bubbles likes this  Like this

h us.

Take a look at the recent treasury report with projections up to 2030. Even in the best case scenario, the economy is predicted to be in a worse state if we vote to leave.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, it works both ways because any net growth is also countered by the fact that 2.7 million Britons live in the E.U. If you remove the right of free movement and abode, in order for this projected increase to not happen, what would be the status of our citizens in Europe? Would they be forced to return to the UK? In which case you have still got a population increase which will put a strain on public services. Whilst I admit it is unlikely that the majority will be forced to return, I believe that a majority will voluntarily return when they no longer enjoy the benefits of being an E.U. citizen.

The U.K. will not become a pariah, but we will at the mercy of cold, hard pragmatism. The negotiations around a TTIP agreement between the E.U. and the U.S.A. have been ongoing for more than a decade and is potentially worth an extra £120 billion to the joint European economy per year. If we are not part of that agreement, how long do you think it will take for a similar arrangement to be made with the U.S.A? Their priority will be to do business with the biggest trading bloc, and we will be an afterthought in comparison until this is ratified. Also, as a lone economy, we will have far less influence in being able to negotiate the best possible deal.

Also, it is naive to think that the U.K. will be able to dictate terms to the E.U. over trading rights if we leave. The terms will be dictated to us, and we will have no say in how favourable they are, it will be a take it or leave it situation. Politically, the E.U. will not want to make a deal that is overly generous, as they will not want other countries being too attracted to the idea of leaving. In the short term, they will want to punish us.

Fucking hell- this thread is pretty funny. It should read "Star Wars" at the top- a load of drivel disappearing into space.