CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest nobgobbler

"Britain would go to the back of the queue for US trade" - juglugs Obama trying to run the UK. He doesn't even have any power in his own country any more, so he can fuck right off along with all the other scaremongering cunts. Whether we vote in or out, it's our vote, not his. 

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

"Britain would go to the back of the queue for US trade" - juglugs Obama trying to run the UK. He doesn't even have any power in his own country any more, so he can fuck right off along with all the other scaremongering cunts. Whether we vote in or out, it's our vote, not his. 

I hear you've been splashing your hairy all over the site. What's the thinking behind that?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You only nom when we tell you, NOM WHEN WE TELL YOU! 

Your opinion is about as important to me as Tony Blairs' ideas on peace in the Middle East.

40 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Ask him how Obamacare is doing...

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't allow yourself to get sucked in by anyone on here.. especially that 'french' sap who thinks he's covered his illiteracy. I send you love songs.

No you don't. You post other peoples love songs hoping to hang on their coats tails and get a sniff of someones fishy cockend.

VOTE OUT ......  EU was set up by the club for the club and big nose general French cunt said non to letting us in early doors. .since then 20 hangers on have joined and they only want England to stay so that we can bail everyone out in the poor bits like Greece, Spain, Moldova, Wales and that fucked up Scotland that want independence because they think they are toooo far from Westminster BUT want the euro and to be run from Brussels.....what ducking planet is Jimmy Crankey on !    OUT and away from this madness.   It's universally accepted that NOT joining the euro was the best thing England did since winning International Its a knockout in 1973 with the legendary sexual animal that is Stuart Hall.   Who gives a fuck what President Fishburn says....he's out this term and has done nothing to resolve anything for anybody in 8 years as the worlds 4th most powerful man....behind the Pope, Richard I fucking run everything Branson, and Jeremy Clarkson.   No fearmongering can be factually backed,up,at all.  If it's so fearful to be out of the EU how come India, Brazil and Nigeria have faster growing economies than everyone in the EU....OUT, Rouse, snell !     

Guest Gong Farmer

You're a cunt if you think that a 'leave' vote will lead to the UK fully exiting the EU. First off, any referendum involving anything EU is just ignored, in EU land 'yes' and 'no' are meaningless, they're used to mean whatever they want them to mean to suit, seen it happen time and time again. If by some chance it's a leave vote, a very good chance indeed, either of two things will happen. Firstly the current government will just refuse to honour the outcome of the vote, hence blatantly refusing to accept the will of the people. Or they will drag their heels over leaving within a reasonable time frame complicating everything they can along the way until they force through a compromised watered down diluted Brexit modelled on the arrangement Norway and Switzerland have with Brussels. One thing is for sure, the UK will not be fully leaving the EU as is expected. You in the UK are like the rest of us in Europe. Euro-minions that just do what we're told by our faceless unelected masters.

I just hope I'm wrong.

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I just hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too and on your past record, you probably will be.

Luckily, we don't have much oil left so are unlikely to become a favoured holiday destination for the USMC.

Guest MikeD
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're a cunt if you think that a 'leave' vote will lead to the UK fully exiting the EU. First off, any referendum involving anything EU is just ignored, in EU land 'yes' and 'no' are meaningless, they're used to mean whatever they want them to mean to suit, seen it happen time and time again. If by some chance it's a leave vote, a very good chance indeed, either of two things will happen. Firstly the current government will just refuse to honour the outcome of the vote, hence blatantly refusing to accept the will of the people. Or they will drag their heels over leaving within a reasonable time frame complicating everything they can along the way until they force through a compromised watered down diluted Brexit modelled on the arrangement Norway and Switzerland have with Brussels. One thing is for sure, the UK will not be fully leaving the EU as is expected. You in the UK are like the rest of us in Europe. Euro-minions that just do what we're told by our faceless unelected masters.

I just hope I'm wrong.

And we'll just sit back and take it.

They might be corrupt, self-serving bastards but they have got the population of this country well and truly sussed.

Now, if they were to fuck up people's broadband or cancel the football there would be riots on the fucking streets and David Cameron would end up swinging like Mussolini from a Downing Street lamp-post.

Guest Manky
12 hours ago, Frank said:
38 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Squeaky bike chain for you then

No fucking chance. I will just wring out some greasy frogs hair and I'm good to go for another thousand miles.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

VOTE OUT ......  EU was set up by the club for the club and big nose general French cunt said non to letting us in early doors. .since then 20 hangers on have joined and they only want England to stay so that we can bail everyone out in the poor bits like Greece, Spain, Moldova, Wales and that fucked up Scotland that want independence because they think they are toooo far from Westminster BUT want the euro and to be run from Brussels.....what ducking planet is Jimmy Crankey on !    OUT and away from this madness.   It's universally accepted that NOT joining the euro was the best thing England did since winning International Its a knockout in 1973 with the legendary sexual animal that is Stuart Hall.   Who gives a fuck what President Fishburn says....he's out this term and has done nothing to resolve anything for anybody in 8 years as the worlds 4th most powerful man....behind the Pope, Richard I fucking run everything Branson, and Jeremy Clarkson.   No fearmongering can be factually backed,up,at all.  If it's so fearful to be out of the EU how come India, Brazil and Nigeria have faster growing economies than everyone in the EU....OUT, Rouse, snell !     

Are you ill ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I hear you've been splashing your hairy all over the site. What's the thinking behind that?

Imagine, if you will, being sucked off by Chewbacca.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Imagine, if you will, being sucked off by Chewbacca.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Imagine , if you will , rimming the cunt.

I can see where this is going.

Guest Bill Stickers

Are we already back on to the topic of Roops' revolting minge and ludicrous tales about being chased around by a horny 25 year old Swedish girl?

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, MikeD said:

And we'll just sit back and take it.

They might be corrupt, self-serving bastards but they have got the population of this country well and truly sussed.

Now, if they were to fuck up people's broadband or cancel the football there would be riots on the fucking streets and David Cameron would end up swinging like Mussolini from a Downing Street lamp-post.

Absolutely. Humanity is the most studied species on the face planet and for good reason. Through the study of human psychology It's known  exactly how to play us and exactly how to  manipulate and nudge any given demographic into position. People talk about the dumbing down of society, that's not strictly true that society naturally stupefies it's self so it's just a case  turning a natural traite  it into an advantage by the powers that be that use this invaluable knowledge . It's complex but in the right hands psychology can be particularly useful weapon, it can even be used to convince people to run towards machine gun fire, it's that powerful..

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are we already back on to the topic of Roops' revolting minge and ludicrous tales about being chased around by a horny 25 year old Swedish girl?

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And there we are.

Sweet! So pleased to see that the handbags at dawn is but a distant memory and that you two have kissed and made up. But remember guys, be safe!