CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wickes Kitchens

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I fear that it may have antagonised the wrong people......sounds like someone may have put in a complaint. 

I fear it is the case. There are delicate flowers on here. I feel a nom coming on, it's called "rude Danish fucking cunts". I'm there , and as ever am astounded by these obnoxious bastards, juggling 2 brats and a tonne of luggage onto airport train and fat old bitches shoving past and nicking lifts etc without batting an eyelid. I'll bat someone's brain pan in shortly .

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How come the Emoji thread was off-lined? I don't think it was suggested anyone was any kind of pervert. It seemed to be going pretty well and generating a chuckle, till cold water was poured on it. And where is the Withers? Poor display of grit from him, he burst like a bag of crisps under low to medium pressure. I must say I am surprised, I was sure he had more spunk in his belly than that.

I think you might getting him mixed up with Judge. Or Punkape.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I think you might getting him mixed up with Judge. Or Punkape.

They've all a mighty appetite for the white stuff, it's true. 

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They've all a mighty appetite for the white stuff, it's true. 

There is something wrong with that Spunkape. Have you met many people from Cheshire? Not as rich as they think, (except Alderley Edge with its footballers) No industry or jobs, most commute to Manchester for work or Liverpool for mugging and drug dealing. Flat and boring as fuck. And I believe Spunkape hails from there.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hills are for fucking mugs and Albanian shepherds, you northern cunt.

Not seen many Albanian shepherds on the hills around here. Eastern European rustlers and The Ramblers Association mostly. Let's just call our hills an insurance policy against rising sea levels rather than your sole option, sandbags, you web footed cunt.

Just now, Manky said:

Let's just call our hills an insurance policy against rising sea levels rather than your sole option, sandbags, you web footed cunt.

I'm not so sure about that Manky. You are at the evolutionary level of Homo Erectus, which as well as being a suitably bent name for you, also means that like a chimp, you are incapable of swimming. Us Homo Sapiens in Norfolk can swim to safety, so have no need for the barbarous slopes that protect you and your hairy ilk.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure about that Manky. You are at the evolutionary level of Homo Erectus, which as well as being a suitably bent name for you, also means that like a chimp, you are incapable of swimming. Us Homo Sapiens in Norfolk can swim to safety, so have no need for the barbarous slopes that protect you and your hairy ilk.

I don't know the meaning of the word fear. I also don't know the meaning of decorum and etiquette so what the fuck is that cunt Properkhunt going on with himself about?

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't know the meaning of the word fear. I also don't know the meaning of decorum and etiquette so what the fuck is that cunt Properkhunt going on with himself about?

He's taking fucking liberties, the cunt, it's an outrage. There was some good work on that thread, from both sides. Besides Ding of course.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's taking fucking liberties, the cunt, it's an outrage. There was some good work on that thread, from both sides. Besides Ding of course.

He doesn't give much away on the personal security front. If I could do a positive ID on the twat, I'd break into his house one morning and piss in the White Lightning on the breakfast table

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It is an outrage. He thinks he owns the fucking place. The fucking grass.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Manky said:

There is something wrong with that Spunkape. Have you met many people from Cheshire? Not as rich as they think, (except Alderley Edge with its footballers) No industry or jobs, most commute to Manchester for work or Liverpool for mugging and drug dealing. Flat and boring as fuck. And I believe Spunkape hails from there.

I've a couple of mates in Chester, and was there recently. And a cousin from norn iron lives there. A lesbian cousin, and a fat one to boot. However, next time I'm in down and I see a weird, Pringle jumping wearing old faggot in golf shoes sauntering along twirling a cane, I'll be sure to open him like a bag of crisps.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've a couple of mates in Chester, and was there recently. And a cousin from norn iron lives there. A lesbian cousin, and a fat one to boot. However, next time I'm in down and I see a weird, Pringle jumping wearing old faggot in golf shoes sauntering along twirling a cane, I'll be sure to open him like a bag of crisps.

Careful now. They all dress like cunts there, no sartorial sense due to being either pig farmers or salt miners. The round bruises they all have is where we push them away with bargepoles on the border.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

Careful now. They all dress like cunts there, no sartorial sense due to being either pig farmers or salt miners. The round bruises they all have is where we push them away with bargepoles on the border.

I thought they were leech-scars.

Guest Manky
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought they were leech-scars.

No, they are the darker coloured marks. Chester is OK. Nice little cathedral. The Cheshire Regiment museum is pretty good St John's Church has a medieval abbot ghost that speaks Latin. (he hid when Mrs Manky turned up)  I thought the locals were extras from 'World War Z'. Turns out they are actual zombies. Pubs a bit pedestrian.

Spunkape will still stick out like a spaz though

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

No, they are the darker coloured marks. Chester is OK. Nice little cathedral. The Cheshire Regiment museum is pretty good St John's Church has a medieval abbot ghost that speaks Latin. (he hid when Mrs Manky turned up)  I thought the locals were extras from 'World War Z'. Turns out they are actual zombies. Pubs a bit pedestrian.

Spunkape will still stick out like a spaz though

You strayed a bit onto army talk there, you were doing all right but fucked it a bit. But yes, the pubs are weird- amazing old Tudor buildings that should house cracker pubs, but lo, sticky carpet shit holes frequented by fat necked spides.

Guest Gurt

Only been to the holiday inn, elsmeer port. 

What a fucking weekend ! 

Once we burnt my mum at the crem I ended up in casualty having the urn removed from my sphincter.

Cheers dad

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Gurt said:

Only been to the holiday inn, elsmeer port. 

What a fucking weekend ! 

Once we burnt my mum at the crem I ended up in casualty having the urn removed from my sphincter.

Cheers dad

Just so Gurt, a beautiful tale of redemption and loss though it is, this is not the place .

Guest Gurt

We ended up doing big fuck off lines of her out of my a-hole. 

Bill would have been jealous; she got 20 blokes fucked in one night. Whereas in real life she fucked 20 blokes per night. 

Gawd luv ya mumsie you slaaag!!

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Gurt said:

Bill would have been jealous; she got 20 blokes fucked in one night. Whereas in real life she fucked 20 blokes per night. 

Sounds like a right treat Gurt. Next time I get a gram of racket in I'll keep you in mind.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Gurt said:

You should do a 100 lines : "I shall not be such a cunt"

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just looked at the thread, most of it was shite.

Guest Gurt
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should do a 100 lines : "I shall not be such a cunt"

You'd be surprised... Got about 200 big fat ones(scarface style) and still had enough to rub into my aunties clit before we all blew out beans one after another on her boat.  

Ecto-plasm-orgasm all over the fucking place. Had to pay for the clean up. Lenny Henry doesn't put that in the shitty adverts

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Gurt said:

You'd be surprised... Got about 200 big fat ones(scarface style) and still had enough to rub into my aunties clit before we all blew out beans one after another on her boat.  

Ecto-plasm-orgasm all over the fucking place. Had to pay for the clean up. Lenny Henry doesn't put that in the shitty adverts

You related to Nads by any chance?