CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euro 2016 and that Ronaldo cunt

Guest N/A

Guest Hector
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Hector, I hope you're the first of the gang with a bullet in your gullet; the first of the gang to die.

I say gang, but you, your mum and that bloke you call "uncle" (you know the fellow. After one of his visits your mum can suddenly afford your day centre biscuit money) can barely be classed as a gang.

Ollyboro, I like you but I fear the only gang you are in is one with bang on the end of it, with you being the leading submissive participant.

On 20 June 2016 at 10:45 AM, Degenerategambler said:

Euro 2016 has been utter shite so far. The only highlight was seeing that fucking bellend miss his penalty.

No doubt England will play like drooling spastics tonight.

In hindsight.....you were fucking spot on.

now what's the winning lotto numbers for next Friday fortune teller?

On 20 June 2016 at 9:03 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

As a matter of curiosity, it is almost universally accepted among these esteemed pages, that football is for poofs, why are there always new topics about it or one of the pink oboe playing cunts being posted?  

What next?  Cycling?  Golf?  Women in sport?  

Cycling starts 2nd July...... And wait for it 3,2,1 .... Cyclist Lycra clad cunts noms beckon.

watch this space.

On 21 June 2016 at 3:31 PM, Punkape said:

Really ?

You're so thick...

lol.

Classic Punkape.....what would we do without your insight and quirky funny comments?

lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cycling starts 2nd July...... And wait for it 3,2,1 .... Cyclist Lycra clad cunts noms beckon.

watch this space.

Only fit birds should wear any kind of lycra.  That is who that material was meant for.  It burns my tits to see fat, disgusting tuskers wearing tight yoga pants, and lycra sports bras.  Cellulite through the fabric will give a scavenging varmint the dry heaves, and sports bras where the sagging low hangers are sinking out the bottom of the thing ought to be an offence punishable by bark stripper then forced to read Bill's posts.  

Guest Sancho Cuntza
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Only fit birds should wear any kind of lycra.  That is who that material was meant for.  It burns my tits to see fat, disgusting tuskers wearing tight yoga pants, and lycra sports bras.  Cellulite through the fabric will give a scavenging varmint the dry heaves, and sports bras where the sagging low hangers are sinking out the bottom of the thing ought to be an offence punishable by bark stripper then forced to read Bill's posts.  

Like a sausage case bursting at the seams due to too much rusk, a husky woman in Lycra is constantly at risk of exploding out of her confines and lacerating the faces of anyone within a radius of five miles with the sweat drenched shreds of her garments.

Pity the innocent bystander who is directly within range of the camel toe and ends his days asphyxiated by fetid pubic hair and vaginal discharge.

Guest Manky
40 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It has been a real let down that's for sure.

Not a let down as much as a slow start. First, England will beat Germany in the final then later the same evening, trounce Abba in the Eurovision Song Contest.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Not a let down as much as a slow start. First, England will beat Germany in the final then later the same evening, trounce Abba in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Maybe on the PlayStation but I could not foresee this England side getting to the final and beating Germany at these Euros. There isn't a host for the 2020 tournament although I believe Wembley has the semi finals and the final but England won't be there. Germany will get the 2024 Euro's.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Maybe on the PlayStation but I could not foresee this England side getting to the final and beating Germany at these Euros. There isn't a host for the 2020 tournament although I believe Wembley has the semi finals and the final but England won't be there. Germany will get the 2024 Euro's.

You boring fucking cunt. I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday but you're a real cunt. PS you never worked out who I support you soppy cunt 

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You boring fucking cunt. I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday but you're a real cunt. PS you never worked out who I support you soppy cunt 

I reckon Stoke fucking City. You come across a spacky and mongy and retarded enough to be one.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Manky said:

I reckon Stoke fucking City. You come across a spacky and mongy and retarded enough to be one.

You couldn't be more wrong unless you were fucking your own mother. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Ipswich?

Decimus was Norwich the dirty cunt. We've never been higher than league one. A few isthmian titles though, and the FA trophy.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Decimus was Norwich the dirty cunt. We've never been higher than league one. A few isthmian titles though, and the FA trophy.

I've looked through some of your posts and factored in your geographic location and have come up with three possibilities. Hereford, Swindon or Wycombe Wanderers. I don't know enough about football without googling their respective records to see if either of them match up with your clues. 

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Ipswich?

No, its Staffs or thereabouts. Could be Port Vale. Definitely an area where incest and bummery are rife and all the locals have a speech impediment.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Sancho Cuntza said:

I've looked through some of your posts and factored in your geographic location and have come up with three possibilities. Hereford, Swindon or Wycombe Wanderers. I don't know enough about football without googling their respective records to see if either of them match up with your clues. 

You autistic fucking cunt. 

41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

They won't do so well next season, certainly no play offs and Aston Villa to kick off the season so that's a defeat.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

They won't do so well next season, certainly no play offs and Aston Villa to kick off the season so that's a defeat.

You would have the best fans in the world, if you were dead.