CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit : Another Diastaer LIke Suez & Christine Keeler or New Day for the UK ?

Guest Archie

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

You can say the same, about the Remain camp, maybe even more so, the fucking sheep.

Absolutely. The only cunts that are not sheep are vote refrainers that see through the bullshit. Personally I wouldn't have left the pub for ten minutes to vote for Brexit for or against, it's all pointless bollocks and will result in sweet fuck all, except for maybe giving the people that did vote the illusion of democracy.

3 hours ago, mothra said:

You are confused. Probably best if you concentrate on the functioning of your internal organs as all this other stuff appears to be way beyond you.

Yeh okay Brainiac.

I want out. Why? I don't know but visions of Mutter saying,"OK, Englanders, dis is ihre share of ein million terrorists. We have der doktors and lawyers. You have ze rapists unt der  muggers unt der stabby fuckers"

Phew!. We just missed that then.

Guest DingTheRioja

and.............. another shit load of "experts" have upgraded their predictions for the UK economy, saying Brexit won't fuck us up afterall... this is after the cunts downgraded us over everything, made shit loads of money by buying/selling shares, selling "reports" to the gullible media who promoted the "crash",.. they reverse their predictions and make a shit load more money.

Wankers.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

and.............. another shit load of "experts" have upgraded their predictions for the UK economy, saying Brexit won't fuck us up afterall... this is after the cunts downgraded us over everything, made shit loads of money by buying/selling shares, selling "reports" to the gullible media who promoted the "crash",.. they reverse their predictions and make a shit load more money.

Wankers.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Bunch of cunts.