CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Murdered 5 Cops In Dallas

Guest Archie

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The only balls you like are hairy. Smashing against your chin.

lol

He likes taties rattling against his dirt box...

* 10 points for the reference?

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear I've made a grammatical error.

I've corrected it just for you.

Have you got your Sunday roast from Tesco today.What is it? A chicken that smells like a street hooker's fishy bits ?

lol lol .

I asked at them at TESCO's, "How long can I keep a chicken in the freezer?" The told me about 6 months but the one I put in last night was dead this morning.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear I've made a grammatical error.

I've corrected it just for you.

Have you got your Sunday roast from Tesco today.What is it? A chicken that smells like a street hooker's fishy bits ?

lol lol .

I feel it's my duty to highlight the obvious flaws in the supposedly highly educated and well bred character you attempt to pass yourself off as. And on that note, you're leaving a space after question marks again - grammatically incorrect.

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

I feel it's my duty to highlight the obvious flaws in the supposedly highly educated and well bred character you attempt to pass yourself off as. And on that note, you're leaving a space after question marks again - grammatically incorrect.

Ah the space after question marks.....that's one area that I ignore. Will that continue to be a problem for you? Or do you mean a space before the question mark ?

Please explain in detail and highlight where necessary so everyone knows what your whining on about.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Ah the space after question marks.....that's one area that I ignore. Will that continue to be a problem for you? Or do you mean a space before the question mark ?

Please explain in detail and highlight where necessary so everyone knows what your whining on about.

Despite my error, that I won't bother to correct, it's clear to anyone with even a brain the size of yours what I meant. Now, fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Despite my error, that I won't bother to correct, it's clear to anyone with even a brain the size of yours what I meant. Now, fuck off.

So you correct my grammatical error and in the process make a error about the very area you are droning on about.

You really are an absolute prize cunt and total imbecile aren't you ?

You should end it all as soon as you can but inevitably you would cock that up as well.

lol

I'd like an apology too 

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So you correct my grammatical error and in the process make a error about the very area you are droning on about.

You really are an absolute prize cunt and total imbecile arn't you ?

You should end it all as soon as you can but inevitably you would cock that up as well.

lol

I'd like an apology too 

lol.

Aren't.

lol.

Guest Manky
52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh fuck off.

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Lol.

It seems to me that our most eloquent posters have the word 'ape' os the whole or part of their user name. I am in awe of these keyboard gods.

Mankyape

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Manky said:

It seems to me that our most eloquent posters have the word 'ape' os the whole or part of their user name. I am in awe of these keyboard gods.

Mankyape

Oh fuck lol off...