CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Murdered 5 Cops In Dallas

Guest Archie

Guest Archie

Happened last nite at a rally against police shootings .

5 police dead , 7 wounded .one suspect is dead, 2 others in jail.Hope they get executed.

Guest Snatch
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I got my twelve gauge sawed off. 
I got my headlights turned off. 
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off. 
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off. 

I got my brain on hype
Tonight'll be your night
I got this long-assed knife
And your neck looks just right.

Guest Manky

"Black lives matter"  Now there's a bit of positive discrimination for you. The implication could be that white lives don't matter. It has just been on the news that one of the gunmen stated that "I just wanted to kill whites* so the previous killings of blacks could be considered a pre-emptive strike against a hostile section of their society.

All those killed by the cops are church going, god fearing pillars of the local community according to some media reports. Perhaps the situation isn't as black and white as it is painted.

48 minutes ago, Manky said:

"Black lives matter"  Now there's a bit of positive discrimination for you. The implication could be that white lives don't matter. It has just been on the news that one of the gunmen stated that "I just wanted to kill whites* so the previous killings of blacks could be considered a pre-emptive strike against a hostile section of their society.

All those killed by the cops are church going, god fearing pillars of the local community according to some media reports. Perhaps the situation isn't as black and white as it is painted.

Robertsons Jam in Droylsden, Manchester used to put Golliwogs on every jar of jam.

Send off 10 paper Golliwogs to Robertsons and you got a nice enamel badge of a Gollywog.

This shows that Greater Manchester as a whole was essentially racist through and through.

Did you collect Gollys Manky ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I got my twelve gauge sawed off. 
I got my headlights turned off. 
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off. 
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off. 

Cops, comin' tryin' ta snatch my crops.

They can fuck off.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Robertsons Jam in Droylsden, Manchester used to put Golliwogs on every jar of jam.

Send off 10 paper Golliwogs to Robertsons and you got a nice enamel badge of a Gollywog.

This shows that Greater Manchester as a whole was essentially racist through and through.

Did you collect Gollys Manky ?

Yes. I thought everybody did.  Robertsons jam was nationwide and not just around here.The badges weren't any more racist than Enid Blyton books, they just came from a different era. Would it be racist if caricatures of white folk were used? Although they all looked like Diane Abbot.

I read in the paper that all 4 gunmen had documentation that connected them to a common source. They were all full time rent boys from your golf club.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Manky said:

Yes. I thought everybody did.  Robertsons jam was nationwide and not just around here.The badges weren't any more racist than Enid Blyton books, they just came from a different era. Would it be racist if caricatures of white folk were used? Although they all looked like Diane Abbot.

I read in the paper that all 4 gunmen had documentation that connected them to a common source. They were all full time rent boys from your golf club.

It's a different kind of pistol at his golf club to the ones in Dallas... he prefers pocket to baretta...

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's a different kind of pistol at his golf club to the ones in Dallas... he prefers pocket to baretta...

I wonder what the President of Spunkape's golf club would say if he knew that one of their members conversed on a regular basis with the likes of us.

I may email every golf club in Cheshire saying," If you have a weasly, educationally challenged little bum boy fart catcher, you may want to check his internet browsing history. And he says you are all cunts."

Or he could be a fantasist with no mates.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I wonder what the President of Spunkape's golf club would say if he knew that one of their members conversed on a regular basis with the likes of us.

I may email every golf club in Cheshire saying," If you have a weasly, educationally challenged little bum boy fart catcher, you may want to check his internet browsing history. And he says you are all cunts."

The president of the SpunkMonkey "golf club" is really the chief tramp of a box dwelling, bin raiding (Tesco, naturally) tribe of homeless, alcoholic scum-cunts.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

The president of the SpunkMonkey "golf club" is really the chief tramp of a box dwelling, bin raiding (Tesco, naturally) tribe of homeless, alcoholic scum-cunts.

I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid, he fucked off when I started school. I would certainly seek medical assistance if I grew up and as an adult had a full fucking imaginary golf club lurking in my head.

Back on topic, it seems the cop killer was a US Army reservist. Even at that modest level it seems he was more than a match for the normal police officers and it would take either a lot of bodies or specially trained SWAT types to take him out. Thank fuck we havent the same access to weapons but most people here would be the biggest danger to themselves.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Got some fucking ace marksmen in Dallas!

All we need now is for it to be discovered they were hanging out the windows of a book depository warehouse or stood on a grassy knoll. We'll have to completely re-assess our views on Americans and their grasp of irony

Ever been to Dallas, Jiggers?  Fucking shit hole filled with the thickest fucking cunts the yanks have.  A surplus of blubbering, spastic window licking fuckstains.  I was forced to go on a business trip once, and upon my return, I walked into the bosses office, and slapped the taste right of his crisp munching gob.  

17 hours ago, Manky said:

We don't have anything as common as a " President " at the type of golf club I play at.

We all have jocular and eccentric pastimes don't we Mr Peasant on Canal St.

13 hours ago, Ape said:

Not very convincingly put together ..... you should enroll in a creative writing course for retarded fuckwits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Not very convincingly put together ..... you should enroll in a creative writing course for retarded fuckwits.

Pot, meet kettle.

imbecile.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

Gay Pleb.

Brilliant retort.  If only there was a micron of originality to it.  You exhausted it on other members, even lower in intelligence than yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

You're not worth the effort.

Your posts are unctuous drivel.

You would be impotent in any effort.  Do fuck off you tedious, boring fantasist little cumstain.