CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Nightclubs

Earl of Punkape

Guest Fatty
On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:25 PM, Punkape said:

How can a nightclub be gay ?

It may as a club have knob-jockey clientele but it's a fucking nightclub......

"People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay."

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Are you gay Punk??

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am not sure who my mum was.

I think you should find out, Pen. What if there is a history of serious illnesses that resulted in premature deaths?  You would be wise to track her down and interrogate her thoroughly. 

Of course, this all utterly ridiculous. 

I'll never understand all this fucking rainbow-flavoured Tom-poofery. These badger-dangling arse-butlers should be scored like pork rind, before being slow-roasted and ground into a coarse paste. I'm known as a tolerant man, perhaps too generously tolerant at times, as I'm sure many of you cunts will rush to attest to, but these fucking man-bag wearing homosexualist turd professors can fuck right off. I want them dead.

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Rev said:

I'll never understand all this fucking rainbow-flavoured Tom-poofery. These badger-dangling arse-butlers should be scored like pork rind, before being slow-roasted and ground into a coarse paste. I'm known as a tolerant man, perhaps too generously tolerant at times, as I'm sure many of you cunts will rush to attest to, but these fucking man-bag wearing homosexualist turd professors can fuck right off. I want them dead.

I'd like to know where the rainbow fits in with the lovers of the cock. A rainbow is caused through natural weather and is a sight often seen around the world.

Why have these arse bandits also taken over the word gay? It's meaning is not that of homosexual activities but means something that is joyful and happy. Some poof on the radio was annoyed that the youngsters of today use the word gay to mean something shite or awful or whatever the brain dead chavs use it for. When he was told the bender community had also hijacked the word he was deeply offended and how dare a radio presenter say such things.

Cunts the lot of them.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

I'd like to know where the rainbow fits in with the lovers of the cock. A rainbow is caused through natural weather and is a sight often seen around the world.

Why have these arse bandits also taken over the word gay? It's meaning is not that of homosexual activities but means something that is joyful and happy. Some poof on the radio was annoyed that the youngsters of today use the word gay to mean something shite or awful or whatever the brain dead chavs use it for. When he was told the bender community had also hijacked the word he was deeply offended and how dare a radio presenter say such things.

Cunts the lot of them.

Pile of shit. Do you really think you're the first boring cunt to bemoan the changing definition of the term gay? Do us a favour and shut your fucking trap you silly little cunt.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Pile of shit. Do you really think you're the first boring cunt to bemoan the changing definition of the term gay? Do us a favour and shut your fucking trap you silly little cunt.

If you read it properly It wasn't me that bemoaning the change of definition,but some poof on the radio. If they want to use it I don't give a fuck.

Next time get your facts right you useless little piece of fuck all. Fucking hell Sticks,you really have become one of the more tedious of tedious cunts on here lately. What is it with you,filling in for Judge?

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't take your disappointment out on Snatch. Its not his fault that you can't even get an arse shag in Brighton today.  I am sure  Ape is doing better than you, loser.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're a Nigerian bender with AIDS fuck you.

You seem quite an unpleasant type, and the world would be a nicer place with fewer unpleasant types leaving their dung about the place. I'm not suggesting I want you dead. No, that is way to strong...

However, if I won a ticket for "The Hawker Hunter flying experience" at Brighton Airport then I would give you the ticket.

• 2 months later...
On 06/08/2016 at 8:01 PM, Bill Stickers said:

The word is Homosexual.

Gay and Queer have been stolen by the perverse.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/10/2016 at 4:56 PM, Punkape said:

The word is Homosexual.

Gay and Queer have been stolen by the perverse.

Yes, but when you say "I've come over all queer" we can't be too sure which version you mean.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but when you say "I've come over all queer" we can't be too sure which version you mean.

Ding, I've found myself enjoying quite a few of your posts recently. Particularly the picture of Punky's Range Rover, although I was out of likes then.

Have you laid off the glue recently? 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 05/08/2016 at 11:35 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I think you should find out, Pen. What if there is a history of serious illnesses that resulted in premature deaths?  You would be wise to track her down and interrogate her thoroughly. 

Of course, this all utterly ridiculous. 

There are only two out of eight of us left only one so far has lived to a ripe old age.