CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Princes Thicky

Guest DingTheRioja

7 hours ago, nocti said:

If ISIS do want to get rid of her, they should start putting poison in the pastry at Greggs. 

I'd love to be able to say "I'd still lob one up her", but she looks like a planet that's got down syndrome. It'd be like fucking a boulder covered in ham.

Imagine this if you will, Nocs. Me standing astride a willing Duchess of Pork like the colossus of Rhodes, coshing her gaping ginger maw with my mighty length. In a dark corner, illuminated by the orange glow of a cigarette, is Prince Andy, furiously pounding a home made pigs trotter flesh light whilst emitting terrifying porcine howls.

Meanwhile, Eugenie is on all fours with her mouth gaping like a baby bird as Paul Burrel squats and prepares to shit in her mouth whilst simultaneously giving gay prince Ed a reach around. 

Finally, the ghost of Princess Diana appears, ready to top up her ectoplasm, and all the blokes bukkake her ugly fucking boat, being careful to not cross the streams, until she has been fucked off back to the spirit dimension.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine this if you will, Nocs. Me standing astride a willing Duchess of Pork like the colossus of Rhodes, coshing her gaping ginger maw with my mighty length. In a dark corner, illuminated by the orange glow of a cigarette, is Prince Andy, furiously pounding a home made pigs trotter flesh light whilst emitting terrifying porcine howls.

Meanwhile, Eugenie is on all fours with her mouth gaping like a baby bird as Paul Burrel squats and prepares to shit in her mouth whilst simultaneously giving gay prince Ed a reach around. 

Finally, the ghost of Princess Diana appears, ready to top up her ectoplasm, and all the blokes bukkake her ugly fucking boat, being careful to not cross the streams, until she has been fucked off back to the spirit dimension.

Dex,you have one imagine going on there mate.  Not sure about Prince Ed being part of it though.

Aper from that,top imagining.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On August 15, 2016 at 2:43 AM, DingTheRioja said:

You should see the ones I didn't post... om nom nom...

The PM function does work, you selfish fucker! Lol