CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Dylan Nobel Prize winner

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Doesn't matter a fuck whether this is a public enquiry or not, any member can ask what they like as for all you fucking know they might donate to this site , so they have that right, most of the multi's probably belong to you or one of your learned friends no doubt..fuck off to one of your shitholes and exhume your own brain juice and choke on it you stupid headed cuntbrain.

Just because you donate does not entitle you to any such rights.

Or have I missed the creation and signing of some kind of Cunts Corners People's Constitution during my two day absence?

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Doesn't matter a fuck whether this is a public enquiry or not, any member can ask what they like as for all you fucking know they might donate to this site , so they have that right, most of the multi's probably belong to you or one of your learned friends no doubt..fuck off to one of your shitholes and exhume your own brain juice and choke on it you stupid headed cuntbrain.

Do the multis make multi donations?

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This isn't a fucking public enquiry, and you aren't the fucking chairman.

Even if there are multi IDs you have no right to know and they have no obligation to tell you.

For someone who apparently doesn't care you don't half bang on and on and on about it!

You need to butt out. I wasn't talking to you. Anyway,have you got something to hide you little crawling cunt?

Now fuck off back down your hole.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

You need to butt out. I wasn't talking to you. Anyway,have you got something to hide you little crawling cunt?

Now fuck off back down your hole.

I need to butt out? Or what Rocky?

You're the one butting in with your invasive, unwarranted questions.

We get it. Multi IDs offend you. They upset you. They keep your small, feeble mind up at night.

Your fucking problem you wet little cunt. 

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This isn't a fucking public enquiry, and you aren't the fucking chairman.

Even if there are multi IDs you have no right to know and they have no obligation to tell you.

For someone who apparently doesn't care you don't half bang on and on and on about it!

Because those who keep the rules tend to ignore certain ones and I want to know why. It's my problem like you say not yours.

Cunt.

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just because you donate does not entitle you to any such rights.

Or have I missed the creation and signing of some kind of Cunts Corners People's Constitution during my two day absence?

Well i think it does, so Bill when you buy something and it's not to your liking, you say nothing do you..?

The principle is the same here, if someone puts money into this site then fucking too right they have a say if they think something is wrong..end of conversation thicko.

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

Well i think it does, so Bill when you buy something and it's not to your liking, you say nothing do you..?

The principle is the same here, if someone puts money into this site then fucking too right they have a say if they think something is wrong..end of conversation thicko.

Shut your stupid fucking mouth you little cunt. I hate you. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut your stupid fucking mouth you little cunt. I hate you. 

Fuck off you stupid inbred wally, and don't be calling me no little cunt or i will kick your skull in half. You rancid stack of slash , go and get a personality.

If you hate me that fucking much then stay away from my content you pompous cuntbreed.

5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Fuck off you stupid inbred wally, and don't be calling me no little cunt or i will kick your skull in half. You rancid stack of slash , go and get a personality.

If you hate me that fucking much then stay away from my content you pompous cuntbreed.

Why not challenge the cunt to a fight ?  Gypsy style and wipe him out ?

Set a venue and see if he has the guts to turn up ! You have nothing to lose otherwise you're gay !

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Punkape said:

Why not challenge the cunt to a fight ?  Gypsy style and wipe him out ?

Set a venue and see if he has the guts to turn up ! You have nothing to lose otherwise your gay !

Shut up Spunk Gape, shit stiring shit stabber.

2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You can double up with Bubsy if you want, i will take the pair of you on, how about Donnie..?

1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

I'm game nosher.

Gents, I won't be lured into your gay retarded sex-games. 

Consider your desired ménage a trois, a ménage a deux, of cunts. 

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

If Bubsy isn't man enough then me and you shall trade pain..name your place cunthead..

How about Soho? You can get yourself sucked off after getting cained.